Teen Wolf: Watch the Newer, Longer, Bloodier Trailer for Season 3B (VIDEO)

By Kaitlin Thomas

Dec 03, 2013

With only 33 days until the start of Teen Wolf Season 3B, MTV is really revving up the ol' promotional machine. And with good reason, too. The first half of Season 3 was a spectacularly well-executed adventure in storytelling, and fans have been ready and waiting for new episodes since the mid-season finale aired in August. All of which is meant to say: OMG there's another new totally creepy Teen Wolf trailer to freak out about! 

There aren't any bodies crawling up out of morgue drawers this time (thank God), but there is a bloody Stiles, a Lydia who can't scream, an Allison holding a dead wolf, and, well, a Scott just kind of just being Scott and caring about Stiles (best friends 4ever). I couldn't help but notice everyone's favorite stair-hating, pull-up-loving, former-Alpha Derek Hale is nowhere to be seen, but that makes sense given that he and Cora took off in the midseason finale. As long as he's back by the end of the mid-season premiere, all will be forgiven.

Anyway, take a look (or 12), and then hit the comments to discuss what you think is happening in Stiles' head in Season 3B. Because it looks awfully creepy. And I don't like it.

• Comments (60)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • chloehume Jan 07, 2014

guys don't freak out i read that only women can become possessed by the kitsune! stiles should be safe (that god if he died i would literally freak out)

• Bruce2113 Dec 12, 2013

Your welcome (: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v;=IqefExt8xqQ&desktop;_uri=/watch?v=IqefExt8xqQ&feature;=youtu.be

• MeganWinstone Dec 11, 2013

... <3 ... I love this. I can't wait for this new Stiles :D

• Bruce2113 Dec 11, 2013

bth174's Mobile Uploads album on Photobucket

• Bruce2113 Dec 11, 2013

Sorry, something was wrong with the embed.

• Samantha_101 Dec 09, 2013

I hope they don't "break" Stiles!!! he's the reason I watch the show!!!!

• MayTanner Dec 08, 2013

Could also be just an ordinary bad dream caused by indigestion. ^^
    Stiles went through a lot last season, it wouldn't be too far fetched if he'd react with a little PTSD. But of course, being Teen Wolf, there must be something big and scary coming to Beacon Hills.

• angelaramirez7982 Dec 06, 2013

Anyone else notice the wolf skull?

• ILoveTVandDDsBB Dec 06, 2013

Can't wait for this new evil!

• nataliebonilla1042 Dec 05, 2013

No! My baby! Stiles is the sweetest out of all the characters, and now THIS, whatever it is, happens to him?! I think after everything he's seen Stiles is finally losing it. I mean he's the only NORMAL human being in the group, he can't really protect the people he loves, and he's not really appreciated by those around him.
    Anyway~ This seems like some supernatural crazyness, so I'm guessing that Stiles is being controlled by something, he's become something, or he's always been some kind of creature, but he didn't know 'til now.
    UGGHHH!!!! Let it be January already!

• chloehume Jan 07, 2014

only women can become possessed by the kitsune I'm pretty sureā€¦ :)

• See More Comments (33)