Great

Terminator: The Coolest Love Story Ever

By iltarion, Jan 12, 2016

As a Terminator fan, the last thing you'd think to call Terminator is a love story, but this series is, at its core, and at its absolute best.

This series had the best Sarah Connor (sorry Linda Hamilton) and best John Connor ever in Lena Headley and Thomas Dekker. Like Terminator 2, this series also managed to turn its terminator into an intriguing character that was central to the drama and not just the action.

This series created a new timeline to wisely sidestep continuity issues before the Star Trek franchise and Terminator Genysis did the same later on.

The dialog and acting in the series are fantastic. They would have to be since this series is much more of a drama than any of the movies.

From numerous timelines, about a half dozen terminators, a T1000, John's uncle Derek Reese, Sarah's knowledge of her own death, and a central thread of pursuing the genesis of Skynet, what truly carries the series is the relationship between John and his terminator protector, Cameron. Simply put, John and Cameron are the most intriguing romantic couple ever put on screen. Could the future leader of mankind who leads humanity to victory over machines fall in love with a machine himself? Is it possible for a machine to feel love? Could a machine learn to love?

Even if preposterous on its face, similar as to how Arnold in T2 was the perfect father for John, Cameron in many ways is the perfect partner. A relationship with John certainly seems to be a death sentence to anyone else.

The series struggled when it got away from John and Cameron, which it did too much of in Season 2.

Still, this series created an intriguing plot line for Terminator that I wish they would have followed up on instead of what they did with any of the movies after T3.moreless

From what I recall

By anastasia1243, Jul 11, 2015

It was usually quite good: action packed, various terminators, awesome that there were two kickass female leads, on the run, gave Sarah a more further, suffice story, especially after her (spoiler maybe?) death was declared in T3. This may have been the last great instance of Terminator. I am hoping for another TV series rather than more movies. Sorry to say, but I knew T5 was gonna bomb in the US (Arnold's rep even though work and personal life are seperate to me, sort of a rehashing of T1 etc) . I can see how it ended after the 2nd season. It was starting to be a bit boring and some filler. Most-All ep (Jan 08-Apr 09) Foxmoreless

Save Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles

By CohenMarshall, Jun 29, 2015

We're looking for support to bring back Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles either as a movie or TV series to give us some closure! Help sign this petition we're looking for at most 50,000 signatures!

Save Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles

By ArcanePunkster, Dec 08, 2014

Bereft

By Robertinspain, Jun 09, 2014

Just watched Series 1 and 2 over the last 3 weeks and was very impressed, feel completely bereft now I've finished. The last 10 minutes blew me away.

On reflection it was interesting to see 31 episodes but so many seemed like fillers and really just dragged the series out and became repetitive.

Obviously with a time travel story there are many realities as John found when he went into the future and Derek did not know him and Alison wasn't Cameron. However as there was a war with Skynet whatever John, Sarah, Derek and Cameron did in the past, in 2011, had no effect on Skynet as they never found what Skynet was doing in 2011 as the Zeira Corp was supposedly fighting Skynet. Also Derek killed Andy Goode, the inventor of the Turk, which did not get into the hands of Skynet but belonged to Zeira Corp. Also if John Henry had Cameron's chip how could he swap the chips as he would cease functioning when he removed his own.

Either my wires are crossed or I need a review to resolve my queries.

moreless

Such a brilliant show. One of the best shows ever.

By Catharsis, Feb 24, 2014

The Sarah Connor Chronicles was one of the best shows that FOX ever aired. It had a phenomenal cast, wonderful production and a great writing staff. The story arcs were always intriguing, intelligent and flowed well from one to the other. It kept getting better with every episode and got much better from the 1st to the 2nd season, which was astounding given how amazing the first season was.

I own both seasons on Blu-Ray, and it looks phenomenal on my plasma screen. If you have an Amazon Prime account, you can enjoy this great TV show with your Prime membership. Sadly, it's not on Netflix right now, though it may be in the future, or may have been available in the past, but just isn't right now.

Ourselves Alone and Today is the Day Parts 1 and 2 are my absolute favorite episodes and are my three goto episodes if I'm in the mood to watch it. I love how they explore the dynamics of how going back in time and changing things can alter the future and change the perceptions and experiences of the main characters. Is Jessie the same Jessie that Derrick knows from his future? Is she the one he knows, or a different Jessie with different motives. I thought the story arc from these 3 episodes were brilliant and really solidified this series as one of my top favorites of all time.

Yes, I would love for them to bring this back, but on FOX, I doubt that will happen. Yes, they brought back Family Guy after DVD sales blew up and viewer outcries were finally heard. It took Netflix to bring back the other FOX Network victim Arrested Development. Perhaps Amazon can revive this? Who knows. Kickstarter got Veronica Mars fans a big Hollywood feature release, maybe it can do the same for fans of

T:TSCC.

I highly recommend it either way, you'll enjoy it, and join the rest of us who wonder what could have been.

Fight to bring back TSCC

By DHK256, Feb 04, 2014

Hello all, there has been a long campaign in order to bring back TSCC. Over the years we have made significant progress but we need more support from fans like you and me. Search sarahconnorfans on Google and you'll find us. Also follow @BringBackTSCC on twitter for more info on our mission to save the Sarah Connor Chronicles!!!!!

fox whats your problem first firefly and now sarah connor chronicles

By haydenzed, Dec 28, 2013

fox do u have a problem with SUMMER GLAU because you first destroyed firefly one of the best series of its time then make Sarah Connor Chronicles end with an ending that could make a nun moist and a plot and a story so amazing its like a unicorn that poops jelly bean i just hope u bring it back before skynet send a robot back to shove it robotic foot up your ass and while you at it bring firefly back

much anger and hate

THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

Love this show!

By TSG, Sep 21, 2013

Bring it back please :)

F**k you Fox

By akyag, Jun 24, 2013

Just finished watching the 2 seasons and damn.. What a show ! It was tight !!! lol.. and f**k you fox for cancelling it !

Load More Reviews