Episode Reviews (4)

Great

By TrueTvWatcher, Dec 13, 2011

Now You See Me was a great episode of Terra Nova and I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of action and intrigue as well as character and plot development. It was great to see Taylor and Mira interact out in the Jungle and work together. The Mole is finally revealed and it is pretty surprising at first, but looking back it makes perfect sense. This episode felt like what the series should be. I look forward to watching more episodes!!!!!!!moreless

Despite a few shortcomings

By Darkflame2006, Dec 13, 2011

I thought this was the best showing of Terra Nova so far.

Sure Shannon couldn't catch a cold and the 6er leader appears to have a special Taylor locater, but it was still a good showing.

My favorite part of the show is watching Shannon annoy Malcolm and intimidate the young solider who wants to marry his 16 year old daughter, lol, always makes me smile :)

By Quachett, Dec 13, 2011

Were do I begin ...? This Episode was nothing more than a walk in the cliche, I cant think of a single scene that had any elements of originality and the number of plot holes in the episode were massive here are a few. 1. Tera Nova has Security Cameras, They have had break ins and they have enemies and some how they don't have security cameras in one of the most important buildings to the colony. Skye should have never been able to mess with that sample. 2. Jim is one sad Cop He dint think to look for more blood and again for a colony with a security breach were are security cams. 3. of all the reflective surfaces in all the places she had to use a broken mirror really, I mean don't they have make up kits in Tera Nova or any other reflective objects? 4. Sixers have no medical Supplies but amazingly they have the cure to the most deadly desease in Tera Nova, Tera Nova on the other hand has all the medicine but not for the most deadly desease. Besides how can it be a cure if three years on the desease is still affecting the person shouldn't they have heeled by now. 5. The spy is doing it for her sick mother, Mira for Her Sick daughter, Not Plot holes but Cliches that are as good as.

6. Sky as the Spy, it was written all over her from the first scene she was introduced

7. Tylor and Mira putting thier difference aside to fight a common foe and bond a little then end with a warning for each other, what else can I say, what else...? its the oldest of all cliches

Finally Reynolds is just Weired, I have no Idea who in the world is writting about that kid, there so many ways to be a gentle man but to act like u are in the 1800s and declare you intentions for a SIXTEEN year old girl, PLEASE whgo on earth is directing and producing this?

There were more problems but these were the worst of them.moreless