Great

this is getting awesome

By dragondude4, Aug 18, 2010

after Hyde thinks that jackie is cheating with kelso then kelso sees Hyde is caught with another woman, as revenge but he talks about Fez's dream and it's Funny when Fez gets in a fight with other people he does it very funny to me and Hyde tells jackie everything and Jackie dumps him and I think Fez and Kelso kiss each other but that was mention in this episode and Hyde tells Jackie that a powerful word Jackie I love you and it didn't work it always works on jackie but now this time and one last thing where you from FEZ !moreless

Hyde and Jackie break up!

By jimbo_001, May 23, 2007

The repercussions of Fez’s sex dream are hilarious in this episode, with Fez having to admit this in front of his nemesis, Jackie breaking up with Hyde because he made the wrong choice after hearing this excuse and Kelso deciding to go after Jackie again.

Eric and Donna deciding not to get married and getting advice from Laurie of all people, who has actually turned over a new leaf is brilliant, moving out, leaving Kitty mad at Red because of his genius plan which actually has Eric leaving, a dream that Red never could achieve.

Overall, this is a good episode with hilarious moments and pivotal ones too.moreless

Hyde finally gets his heart broken, and isn't afraid to show it.

By iseespotrun, Oct 27, 2005

When Jackie looked at Hyde and told him, "We're done" (or some version of that) the look on Hyde's face broke my heart, which might just be easy to do this week. However, I think it showed a lot of growth on Hyde's part, to finally show how he feels about something that hurts him, instead of just putting on a brave face. One of my favorite episodes ever.