Great

By Canogaparkcindy, Sep 08, 2010

A lot of improvement, this episode, I must say. There is a lot of things that happen, and the acting from Mila Kunis was flawless, and I'm hoping to see more emotional scenes with her. All the characters had more depth in this episode, and most of all, it was funny. This episode opens up in continuation of the last cliffhanger. Hyde cheating on Jackie, Kelso has now found out and is hanging it over Hyde's head. Hyde finally realizes that Jackie didn't cheat, and has to confess that he cheated. In response to Red rushing Eric & Donna in to marriage, they decide to move away after graduation. Kelso decides he wants Jackie back so now it's between Kelso or Hyde for Jackie which is how the rest of the season plays out.

Good setup for the next two episodes which close the season. The dynamic between the characters were better as well. Hyde says his first "I love you" to Jackie which in a way made this episode special. A pretty good episode with a lot of development.moreless

Hyde and Jackie break up!

By jimbo_001, May 23, 2007

The repercussions of Fez’s sex dream are hilarious in this episode, with Fez having to admit this in front of his nemesis, Jackie breaking up with Hyde because he made the wrong choice after hearing this excuse and Kelso deciding to go after Jackie again.

Eric and Donna deciding not to get married and getting advice from Laurie of all people, who has actually turned over a new leaf is brilliant, moving out, leaving Kitty mad at Red because of his genius plan which actually has Eric leaving, a dream that Red never could achieve.

Overall, this is a good episode with hilarious moments and pivotal ones too.moreless

Hyde finally gets his heart broken, and isn't afraid to show it.

By iseespotrun, Oct 27, 2005

When Jackie looked at Hyde and told him, "We're done" (or some version of that) the look on Hyde's face broke my heart, which might just be easy to do this week. However, I think it showed a lot of growth on Hyde's part, to finally show how he feels about something that hurts him, instead of just putting on a brave face. One of my favorite episodes ever.