Squeezebox

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

I loved it!

By GillyGirls14, Jun 26, 2009

I loved everything about this episode; it was perfect. My favorite part was when Kelso threw Eric's spaceship on the table. I also loved Red and Hyde in this episode; they were so funny. And, as always, Fez was very funny. The scene where Kelso joked that he never stopped loving Hyde was hilarious because of Fez's response.

To anyone who hasn't seen this episode: I would definitely recommend watching it as soon as possible.moreless

Hi boys...

By Canogaparkcindy, Jul 28, 2008

I felt like I was waiting for this episode to happen. All the tension with Pam & how hot she is, Bob has her. No one else does, this plot was expected of the series. Red & Hyde get to see her topless. At first I thought there wasn't going to be any plot development, but then when Jackie & Kitty find out, it's hysterical. The A plot was also very expected of the series, they never show really what Eric does alone without Donna in the 4rth season. This was a perfect way to show it, him having someone else, I guess it's Donna's turn to be jealous!moreless

By Collegebound06, Dec 24, 2006

When Hyde and Red accidentally walk in on Pam and see her topless, they are shocked by her reaction. They try to keep it a secret, but Bob, of all people, spills the beans. Meanwhile, Donna finds out about a girl Eric dated while she was with Casey. i liked this one and i kind of did not like it.. mitch turns donna against eric, but then eric gets back with her when he shows her that while they were apart he was so depressed he made models the whole time and donna found this hot...and it completely was romantic...my horny little nerd boymoreless

Donna had no right to be mad!

By tdakoo, May 24, 2006

Donna had no right to be mad at Eric for dating someone while they were apart. After all, she was openly dating Casey Kelso, why shouldn’t Eric date? They were apart for a really long time.

I loved how Red kept saying "Toyota!" and making Hyde head out to the car with him so they could talk about seeing Pam naked. Funny, And kind of nice. I always thought that Red liked having Hyde as a son better than he liked Eric.

I also think that Pam is a little creepy. Who would say :"Hi Boys" like that after two guys seeing you naked? Weirdo.

I also loved the fact that Bob is weird like that too. Saying "Whoopsy Daisy" and not covering up when Jackie and Kitty see him (and then running to the car too).

And I love Seth Green and the tension he causes for Eric and Donna. He so wants to date her but always ends up pushing them back together. I enjoyed his little arc on the series.

moreless