Who Wants It More?

Episode Reviews (6)

Great

Eric and Donna hold out on each other.

By thefanof, Oct 22, 2010

This was a silly, and out of character episode of That 70's Show. Instead of his consistently funny, angry behavior, Red Forman was "nice" so that people would show up at his funeral. We also had a brutal storyline where Eric and Donna held out on sex with each other. Although it resulted in the always enjoyable split-screen conversations, anything Donna does is horrible.

The episode wasn't entirely bad though. Midge, in the minute she was in was funny as usual. We had Kelso greatness where he thought he was a UFO, and a great guest appearane by Leo. Red cracking and changing his ways was a good payoff and ended in a classic line, "When I die, I want to be buried face down, so that way, whoever doesn't like me can kiss my ass!"

While this would be a strong episode by other sitcom standards, this was a weak offering for one of the top 15 sitcoms of all-time.moreless

Eric and Donna don't have sex.

By Grey90, Aug 29, 2008

A really good episode. The humor was really good, and there was good timing for all of the jokes, and it got deep (not really :P) deep into some of the show's characters.

Eric and Donna, after an argument, make a bet, and don't have sex with each other. While doing so, both of them go absolutely insane. Kelso is totally convinced that he has photogrpaphed a U.F.O (Unidentified Flying Object), and he will not listen to what any one of his friends in the gang says about the matter. Meanwhile, Red decides that he will throw a party to make friends.

A perfect episode. One of the really strong episodes in the show.

I call it a:

10.0moreless

Donna & Eric hold out.

By Canogaparkcindy, Jul 31, 2008

This episode is hilarious, I would love to see a "Cold War" like this. My favorite part is when they're trying to make each other cave. When Donna dresses hot! Then Eric blows in her ear. That was so funny. I like the B plot a lot. Red has a change of life, I like how Red is in the coffin in fantasy #2 & Kitty says that his funeral is a big hit! I didn't like the C plot much, them looking for UFO's but a surprising twist at the end, Kelso takes pictures of himself naked! Amazingly hysterically funny!moreless

Red being nice to people was just not like him.

By 1980srule, May 01, 2007

This was a pretty good episode and I give it a B for it. Kelso claming he saw a UFO was cool. Hyde making up the excuse that he was telling Fez that Kelso was dumb was real funny. Eric and Donna having too many study breaks and Eric losing his underwear was real funny too. Red calling Fez Sabu was strange. Reds near death experience was funny after he almost got crushed by a tree Bob was cutting down in his back yard. Donna acting like a cavewoman to Eric was a riot. Kelso stripping his clothes off down to his underwear was very weird.moreless

UFO theories, Donna vs Eric, Red's near-death experience

By jimbo_001, Mar 17, 2006

One of the reasons why season three is one of the best seasons is episodes like this one with two hilarious plots involving sex deprivation and UFOs. This episode has a great split scene conversation with both Hyde and Jackie mentioning that if Eric caves, Donna owns him and the hilarious scene with Hyde, Kelso, Fez and Leo are looking at the sky, Leo explaining about the time he saw a UFO at the football game which told him he’d have a good year (“Wait a minute, Good Year! That was a terrible year man!”)

The study breaks were great, Eric and Donna actually being in a closet at one stage and both trying desperately not to cave with hilarious results.

Any 70s Show fan would love this episode because it has one of the funniest fights ever and of course a stupid Kelso plot with a great ending, the pictures of him naked being in the same film as the proof that planes can fly.

moreless

A great episode.

By ZachDresch, Jan 03, 2006

One of my favorites. Eric and Donna's storyline is hilarious. Eric just freaks out hilariously. Kelso's storyline is awesome, too. There's a funny twist at the end of the episode about his UFO pictures. Hyde and Leo are also very funny in this episode. Leo just appears out of nowhere all the time.

There are so many storylines in this episode. The other storyline is Red trying to be more spontaneous after a near-death experience. Bob and Red are very funny together on this show. Kitty is also funny on this episode. It's also weird how they changed the credits without Lisa Robin Kelly in this episode, and she appears again in the next episode. They could've just waited after "Fez Gets The Girl". Anyways, one of my favorites of the season. I recommend it.moreless