That's So Raven

Show Reviews (538)

Great

One of the greatest shows on the entire planet!

By bautistakenrick856, Jun 25, 2015

I need to be straight-up honest: Seasons 1 & 2 were the only ones I like, the last two seasons... well they kinda disappoint me. But at least I know this show is one of the most unforgettable in the entire universe.

Thats So Raven Sucks

By alisialynch5, Aug 21, 2014

That's So Raven really isn't that great of a show! The new Disney shows are WAY better than the old ones!

We Need More Shows Like That's So Raven

By KatieLikesCartoons, Aug 02, 2014

That's So Raven is so funny! I don't understand why anyone would hate this show. WAY better than today's disney channel crap. I wish there were re-runs of this show....

Oh snap!

By kaycarebearba, Jun 15, 2014

I miss thats so raven :(!

the greatest show ever that came on Disney

By tianamtt, Jan 14, 2014

Great show, That's so Raven was by far the best . show in Disney history, what ever crap they put on Disney Channel, enjoyable and well I think Raven Symone should reproduce more Disney shows.

I Just Had A Vision

By ReviewMaster12_, Dec 30, 2013

Wouldn't it be amazing if Disney cancelled all their new crap shows and put the old ones one again? That's So Raven is a show I'll never forget because it's it wasn't the same every episode like some shows on Disney. DISNEY BRING THIS BACK!

Raven77 doing review 157 on a show about a character called Raven

By Raven77, Dec 07, 2013

An old Disney show that felt really funny to watch. I enjoed most of the episodes and characters and I really do wish quality could go back up on Disney Channel since it has been stale for a while.

Cool Tv Show!!

By Black_Panther, Jul 19, 2013

That's so Raven is one of the best show Disney had ever created compared to the new shows they does theses days. I love it and I am still rewatching.. <3..

COME BACK THAT'S SO RAVEN I LOVE YOU!

By GoGLC, Jun 27, 2013

Omg where do i begin?! They are the most professional actors on earth. They know how to act and how to behave to fit their role, they don't go overboard and try to be maniacs like ant farm and jessie. This generation was real shows! I really miss Hannah Montana, Suite Life, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven and the rest of the amazing shows. This show will always be the bomb!

Only have 2 words to say!

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

I only have 2 words to say: OH SNAP!

Load More Reviews