The CW Renews The 100, Hart of Dixie, and BATB; Cancels Star-Crossed, The Tomorrow People, and The Carrie Diaries

By Kaitlin Thomas

May 08, 2014

Welcome to Thunderdome! In one corner we have a lot of angry juvenile delinquents from space, and in the other we have pretty aliens with facial tattoos in high school! Oh, forget it. It doesn't matter who would win in this fight, because The CW has already made its decisions about which shows are returning next year and which are not. But wouldn't it be fun if that's how these things were decided?

The CW has renewed the Lord of the Flies-esque The 100 for Season 2, the heartwarming dramedy Hart of Dixie for Season 4, and by some unknown forces we can only assume are the result of blackmail or witchcraft, Beauty and the Beast for Season 3. The network previously renewed SupernaturalArrow, The Vampire DiariesThe Originals, and Reign.

Unfortunately, those renewals were accompanied by axings for The Tomorrow PeopleThe Carrie Diaries, and Star-Crossed, which are now officially dunzo at the C-Dubs. However, the cancellations have freed up space for four new series next fall. The network has officially picked up the Arrow spin-off The Flash, Rob Thomas's iZombieJane the Virgin, and The Messengers.

thekaitling:list:which-renewal-are-you-most-excited-for/
thekaitling:list:which-cancellation-hurts-the-most/

Let's hear which renewals and cancellations you support or detest in the comments!

Check the Status of Your Favorite Shows:
What's Renewed, What's Canceled, and What's Still In Between?

• Comments (618)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • RheaTimoteo 19 hours ago

I'm from Philippines and already watched the season 1 of star crossed, and it so very addicting,,, please renew the season 2 of star crossed,,, :(

• Trebescha 2 days ago

I really want star crossed and the tomorrow people to return.

• Chinch_05 Jul 23, 2015

If you really Want Star Crossed back as much as I do then please please pleaseeeeeeeee sign this petition https://www.change.org/p/netflix-stream-starcrossed-ssn1-and-pickup-show-for-ssn2 and call Netflix Please I reau want season two to come this is truely a really good show that clearly everyone wants back so please I'm begging !!

• Chinch_05 Jul 23, 2015

Please bring star crossed back !! It was an amazing show !!

• StaceyPatla Jul 22, 2015

Bring back Star Crossed!

• Chinch_05 Jul 23, 2015

They really should !!!! Star crossed fans need to start a trend to Show them that we haven't forgotten ! :(

• NicoleNeadlecoy Jul 12, 2015

Seriously the CW need to bring back Star Crossed... This show is amazing and you can't just leave the show the way it ended ... this show is ADDICTING !!!

• ScottHawkins Jul 05, 2015

Star crossed back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ScottHawkins Jul 05, 2015

Star cross should come back I would like to know what happened and since ive watched it it has a good need it back for season 2!!!!!!!

• bunny28230 Jul 05, 2015

I want hart of Dixie and star crossed back we real need more hart of dixes and really really need more star crossed I don't have cable but I watch the cw and netflixs and we need more

• CrystalStullkrzeminski Jun 12, 2015

I don't have cable anymore so I didn't no star crossed was on but me and my kids jus watched the whole season 1 and they as well as me were bummed there isn't a second season. I hope they realize there r ppl who watch it and want a second season n make a 2nd season

• NakeebaFranklin Jul 04, 2015

Please bring star crossed on again

• khalil23763 Jun 11, 2015

I've just started watching star crossed yesterday and finished it today this show is fantastic!!! I'm pretty upset that they didnt make a season 2 this is better than empire foreal!!!!!!!!!!!👌👌👌👌👌

• CrystalStullkrzeminski Jun 12, 2015

I have to agree with u I started watching it the other day n jus finished it. I'm bummed they didn't make a season 2

• See More Comments (434)