The 4400

Show Reviews (394)

Great

A new petition!

By DianaSkouris, Jun 18, 2015

Hi guys! There's a new petition to #bringbackthe4400 and it's taking off! The actors are on board! Please hit this link, sign and share share share. Whilst your there, make sure to check out the 'highlights' section! 4400

4400 to come back

By xPESHAYx, May 16, 2015

I Think it came out too early, people weren't ready for it. If it were to be shown now and the seasons continued I think they would get more viewers and better ratings. Wish they would listen and bring it back, even revamp it if necessary, though personally I thing it's great as is and will definitely do well now.

why did it end?

By sheliabarnette777, Apr 30, 2015

why no more seasons? This was an excellent series that kept me on the edge of my seat with curiosity I could sit for hours and watch this.

Join 4400 Facebook Fan Page - Let's get it back on air

By 4400-Save, Apr 26, 2015

Hey everyone. I know exactly what you mean. This show has so much to offer and I do agree that when it came out during that time, people were not ready for it. I want it to return back because the way it ended, it feels as though it can continue and it definitely is a story.

I have only just completed watching it myself.

I've set up a fan page for the 4400 and it would be great if everyone could go and like the 4400 fan page. Let's build a community of people who absolutely love this show, talk about the show, characters and let's spark some interest. If Xfiles can return so can the 4400. As the famous line in the show: The world will have to deal with us...moreless

Where is season 5

By chrisettelewis, Apr 24, 2015

I need to know what happens next please don't just leave us hanging like that . Its not polite. Does heaven come to earth, does tom actually take the shot. If so what happens ??? Tell me they're in the process of making it pleaseee!

4400 season 5

By ylavallee, Feb 09, 2015

Just watched 4 seasons of 4400 in less than a week. LOVED IT and think the future sent me my current boyfriend and my house and it all makes sense now. Perhaps the dark forces of the future are the reason season 5 never happened. They don't want us to figure it out and make the world a better place. The sacrifice is worth it.

((4400 SUCKS EVEN NOW IN 2014))

By T33BBy, Nov 02, 2014

4400 WAS HORRIBLE! NOT AN ATTENTION GRASPER AT ALL. THE ONLY INTERESTING THING ABOUT 4400 IS THE TITLE. IT MAKES YOU WONDER HMMM 4400 OF?.. OR WHAT? I ONLY MADE IT TO PILOT PART1. I WATCHED 5 MINUTES OF IT AND WAS BORED OUT OF MY MIND. THEY JUMPED FROM 1 THING TO ANOTHER. GLAD ITS OVER AND DONE WITH. I PERSONALLY DONT SEE HOW IT MADE IT TO 4 SEASONS.. OR EVEN PAST 1 FOR THAT MATTER. I GUESS ITS ALL A MATTER OF OPINION AND TASTE. ILL PASS! :) #HORRIBLE #SUCKED #NEVERAGAINmoreless

The 4400: Best show addicted

By austinbestfriends, Oct 06, 2014

I've been addicted to other shows in the past. I would watch them over and over until about a month passes and I get sick of the show for a while. However, I am now entering my third month as I continue to rewatch the 4400 over and over again and is the newest inspiration to my story series. They need to bring back the show. If they need help thinking of episodes, I can turn the 4400 into the longest greatest most thrilling tv series of all time. I blame the USA network for cancelling this showmoreless

BRING IT BACK. PLEASE!!!

By Larissa1126, Oct 04, 2014

It was so addictive from the beginning. It was such a great story. I would watch many episodes a day. And when I saw that the season 5 was cancelled I just couldn't believe. It is so unfair to the fans. And if it was redone today it would have much much more fans, because this is one of the best series that I ever watched. Please. Bring it back with the same cast.

RETURN The 4400

By vanessacastro79, Aug 10, 2014

The show was way way far better than others and it deserve season 5 and more! please bring back the 4400 with the original cast. I'm missing the Baldwin, Skouris, Farrel families including Collier and Isabelle.... how i wish ....

Load More Reviews