Mediocre
5.9

By Alien_323, May 23, 2006

I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly. This is definitely a pleasant surprise. I will surely look forward to more of The ABC Saturday Superstar Movie from now. It just shows you that on any given day, you can discover something refreshing and new. Lucky moi.

By tgaraainbeats26, Apr 13, 2006

I though the show was great, each The ABC Saturday Superstar Movie started to change here and there but I couldn't believe how it ended. I think all creatures have a connection. I though five was a better number than four, the show wouldn't have been any better without bad Vamps or other things in it.

A Nice Concept

By gakhandal, Oct 22, 2005

This was a pretty amazing show for its time. Imagine a movie of the week devoted entirely to animated shows. It also was amazing that the three major animation studios of that era (Hanna-Barbera, Filmation and Rankin Bass) as well as a couple of other studios went along with the idea and all produced "movies" for this show. Another interesting aspect of this show was that it served as sort of a preview for upcoming series. In fact, the week before the Brady Kids animated series premiered, it appeared on this show as an hour long preview. In fact, many other animated series had tryouts on this show including the film on which "Yogi's Gang" was based as well as the film on which "Lassie's Rescue Rangers" was based as well. I hope Boomerang or Cartoon Network goes into the vaults and starts to show some of these films again. In fact, many of them deserved to be made into series as well.moreless