The Arsenio Hall Show

Show Reviews (4)

Fair
6.7

i don't think that they should have not taken off the Arsenio Hall show, it seems that evrytime something good come on the tube and befor you know it, it's off the air. why is that they always take shows off the television especially the ones we enjoy.

By goldyloucks, Mar 29, 2007

the Arsenio Hall Show was crisp, new, and very funny. He always had excellent guests on the show i never went to bed until after i watch his show, the audience participation was also something good he use to do if he was to come back i would be a faithful fan once again. thanks Shaggydog

This show was pure entertainment . . .

By ez1jb, Sep 08, 2006

Arsenio was a great host. His jokes were always topical and funny- and having a host that wasn't like your typical late nite guy was refreshing. The barking and fist pumping did get old after a while, but if they phased that out, and kept revamping the show- I really don't see why he couldn't have lasted a lot longer. He was a lot funnier than Jay Leno is now. And Dave Letterman leaves a lot to be desired sometimes, since he targets mostly older audiences. Now, the only late night show that younger people have is The Daily Show and Jimmy Kimmel ( I know Arsenio is funnier than that guy).

Now, I realize my classification should be "Bring it Back!"moreless

once a popular show

By CAPNDEL, Jul 17, 2006

i never really liked this show, but it was not made to appeal to me in the first place. it was ground breaking at first. it was the first successful late night talk show to star an african american host. it also was designed to appeal to the african american late night tv watcher and steal a few viewers away from jay and dave. which it did for a few years.