Great

Terrific show!

By chris1233455, Jul 11, 2014

I use to watch that show. I was great show. But i miss that show. When I used to watch Avengers Assemble. But I really like those heroes team up for the first time. But I really found it most interesting show. But I was sad that they cancelled it. But I love it!

Taken from us too soon??

By Eliseer, Jun 29, 2013

It hurts my brain and it hurts my heart..... Which monumental D-bag decided to kill this awesome series in favor of some new retread? I know the movies have done well. That's just super. But is it really so necessary to try to wring every last drop of revenue out of that particular franchise? I thought EMH was fantastic on its own- well developed characters; interesting, complex story arcs; and entertaining enough for adults, even though it was rated for kids (btw, I LOVED that they gave kids something so nuanced- I would have been crazy for this show at any age!).

I just don't get it. It's supremely disappointing, and it reminds me of the risks involved in investing in a show- even a great show- until I know that the "powers that be," which could be translated as, "unimaginative a-holes who worship at the filthy altar of the almighty dollar," have given said show leave to run its course. Ideally at its own pace. But I guess that's just a pipe dream.... I mean, it's not like any network wants another Seinfeld, right?.....................moreless

Abnormally Normal!!!!!

By N1GhtHawkPrime, Jan 06, 2013

Any info on why the Season 2 Episode "Powerless" never aired?? It is an episode where Enchantress used a spell on Ironman, Capt. America, and Thor that made them normal humans ie. Ironman (not a genious) Capt. America (Steve w/ no super soldier serum) and Thor ( mortal) Anybody???

About tgIME

By SFBarbear, Oct 14, 2012

Suit up and get ready for one heck of a superhero experience. This is by far the best animated superhero show currently on television. Superior voice work, excellent artwork and amazing story telling.

Avengers Assemble

By JoshuaWilson2, Sep 29, 2012

Don't worry show is not getting cancelled. Name change is coming just like JL to JLU. The new show is going to be called Avengers Assemble, look for it.

Avengers Assemble the future!

By Jinyuhichi, Jul 15, 2012

This whole 2nd season is full of cameos. If you think Spider-man showing up is something, wait until you see the episode "New Avengers". I'm not worried that their going to cancel the series I just hope that there is at least a season 3. the final Episode only leaves one thing unresolved, so whoes to say. This has been a series that i wished i had growing up, like Justice League, But it's here now i guess.

Perfect show.

By DreadAngelus, May 31, 2012

Finally, they made a great counterpart show of DC's Justice League, The Avengers. The Avengers is somewhat more unique than Justice League, as they are more dynamic. They have superheroes that use their humanly skills instead of their gifts, example, Black Widow, Hawkeye. Iron Man is not gifted, but he gained powers by his brain, he made that suit using his skills in science. However, Justice League and Avengers are fair for me, Their plots, are fairly matched, DC is dark, Avengers is dynamic. They're good actually. Justice League has unique characters, Avengers has that too. But Avengers has the most unique heroes' abilities.

Overall: 10. Let's wish that this won't get cancelled for no reasons, like those other good shows got cancelled.moreless

Along Came a Spider

By ChadHamiltonH, May 21, 2012

I am really excited to see my favorite Old Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man coming to join the Avengers after the Skrulls Invasion in this TV series. I hope the show doesn't get cancelled because i'm looking forward to seeing the Web-Slinger in action and other Marvel heroes.

One of the best Marvel series

By G3ckOz, May 14, 2012

This is Marvel at it's finest. Never have i seen The Avengers so well written so deep into their comic book counterparts. I am not a deep comic book reader but these are incredibly close to what i've read or heard. Entertaining, exiting and exhilarating, like the old X-men animated series i used to watch when i was a little boy. IT'S AWESOME, i love these series, top notch.

I need help

By Jefftree, Apr 25, 2012

I'm loving the new series of Avengers, but why is it I've not seen a lot of the information they show on the Previously section at the start of each episode? This week in Welcome to the Kree Empire I hadn't seen the bits with Ms Marvel and Mar-Vel and felt like I had missed a really good introduction. Help!

Load More Reviews