Welcome to the Kree Empire

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

My 2 cents

By MeatiusMeatmo, May 07, 2012

If this show is missing anything it isn't much. the story progressions and character motivations are spot on with each character given a moment to shine in the series. This episode brings another chapter in the Kree/Skrull War storyline. The producers have taken the classic storyline and are slowly introducing the key elements, thankfully without rushing the whole concept or dumbing it down either.

It is also exciting to see the roster expanding further. definitely a 'must see'. It is a completely different type of show than Young Justice, which is also superb, that show will take some beating. As for DC having Marvel's number I would agree more if Green Lantern was produced in the Young Justice animation format. they have also insisted on this for the new batman animated series also a mistakemoreless

Hmm...

By TerryMcGinnis, Apr 29, 2012

There's something missing with this show. I found myself enjoying the first few episodes of season 1, then forcing myself to finish the season. Season 2 has started off pretty blandly. I hope it gets better. Young Justice is trumping this, proving that DC still has Marvel's number.

Cosmic Resolve

By ChadHamiltonH, Apr 23, 2012

Ms Marvel has made her first appearance in this episode in the fight with the Avengers against the Kree and the Skrulls invasion for Earth as an additional member of the team and as an agent of S.W.O.R.D. in the end.