The Bachelorette

Mediocre
5.6

Bachelorette is boring now

By msyoli43, Jul 15, 2014

This lastest Bachelorette andi is not very interesting I am starting to feel like this show is just turning into who wants to be the next actor or actress when you first started it was real good with real people who where really looking for they soulmates I have really lost interest in watching it.

Andi is a horror show

By debsab, Jun 26, 2014

I am a fan of the franchise, but I have to say if they don't start putting REAL people on the show instead of wanna be actresses our group of fans is done. It's been down hill since Deanna!! She was bad but Alli and Andi take the cake! They are obviously in it for the fame and both will never make it! YUCK! Get real Bachelorette! Literally !!

By athelcorn, Jul 23, 2013

Like it very much... <3

That Diary...

By ccrawsardella, Jun 06, 2013

I was in shock when Des opened that diary and read the inscription. My name is Cara and I have never met my father, so reading those words brought tears to my eyes. Had to share that emotion

CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH DES

By crystalhartma, Mar 25, 2013

DES , YOU WERE MY FAVORITE ON THE BACHELOR, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT GOING ON , I AM SO EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU HANDLE THESE MEN , YOU GO GIRL I AM ROUTING FOR YOU AND I HOPE YOU FIND LOVE GIRL YOU DESEVER IT ......... 9.5

Why not canceled?

By gracielove, Nov 09, 2012

Why watch anymore.

Not right to have a kid on show!

By PamSmith7, Jun 24, 2012

This season is such a bummer that I don't even watch it that much because Emily should not of gotten any special treatment to bring her daughter on show. For me, that is a big turn off on the show. There are plenty of bachelorettes and bachelors that have kids and they didn't get any special treatment for their kids. They all missed their kids a lot and they had to deal with it since they made the decision to go on tv. I think Emily is not all what she cracks up to be..poor little ole Emily.. right...I feel sorry for her daugther that she was dragged all through the media.It didn't serve any purpose but to get her on tv and I think that is a poor choice as a mom to do that to a child. We all get it that she misses her but again that was her choice.. So why did the show do it?. .It just make you wonder what is Emily really about?moreless

Cancel the Show

By mco, Jun 18, 2012

There is a very fine line beween a show that has been edited to the point where "Reality" is deliberately sacrificed and a show that is rigged from the beginning. No man or woman who has any self respect at all would intentionally put themselves in a situation where they are nothing more than breed stock in a stable.

Unique things of Bachelorette

By ssalunkhe, May 09, 2012

The Bachelorette gives opportunity to everyone to find his/her love. It provides the few tasks which help to judge your partner's loyalty, trust and at what level they can sacrifices for you. I think this the only show who make strong bond with people.

Load More Reviews