The Bible

Show Reviews (8)

Great

Curious

By heiowge, Dec 18, 2013

I wonder why this was on the History Channel and not Sci-Fi...

Discrepancies

By lovecorps, Apr 22, 2013

Though there are some discrepancies on some details (the sacrifice of abraham in episode 1), i think this series should be shown in chruch activities/gatherings :)

Very well made

By lorenhiscutt, Apr 21, 2013

I would think that making a mini series about the greatest book ever written would not be that easy. But it seems that they made it look easy. I really loved it.

Wonderful series

By gigreat010, Apr 06, 2013

If one were to actually act a movie of the bible,it would actually take love every bit of these series,even though its summarized and some stories were skipped. I love the actor who portrayed Jesus. This series would surely touch lives especially does who don't know Jesus.

A nice clean view of the Holy Book

By frosty_ice, Apr 01, 2013

I was actually excited to watch this series because the actor who portrays Jesus, Diogo Morgado is Portuguese, and I was like, finally, we have another great portuguese actor who gets to be known by the international public (the first two are Joaquim de Almeida and Daniela Ruah), and what a part he had! I really liked the way he portrayed Jesus... of course, the rest of the characters were also very well played. The idea of casting less famous actors was a good decision, because like that, you don't get too distracted.

From the Creation until the writing of the Book of Revelations, I was quite pleased to watch the series, and well, give it a 10.moreless

Well made, but it convenientely cuts out the "not so nice" stuff.

By MatthewRaiche, Mar 17, 2013

It's very entertaining. I was really looking forward to watching this as a parallel to my reading of every word of the Bible. I was extremely dissappointed that they skipped over the story of Jacop . Jacob was a liar and a cheat. Anyway, read the "holy book" first, then watch the movie. The most important part is that you need to use your brain all the way through. When I say all, I mean ALL. Think about what you read and see.moreless

"Previously on Bible"

By xdaehak, Mar 07, 2013

Not a bad story, has potential.

Its just lacking, it just needed the producers/ directors etc from Spartacus or Game of Thrones to give it a once over and add a few touches.