The Bible

Show Reviews (8)

Great

Curious

By heiowge, Dec 18, 2013

I wonder why this was on the History Channel and not Sci-Fi...

Discrepancies

By lovecorps, Apr 22, 2013

Though there are some discrepancies on some details (the sacrifice of abraham in episode 1), i think this series should be shown in chruch activities/gatherings :)

Very well made

By lorenhiscutt, Apr 21, 2013

I would think that making a mini series about the greatest book ever written would not be that easy. But it seems that they made it look easy. I really loved it.

Wonderful series

By gigreat010, Apr 06, 2013

If one were to actually act a movie of the bible,it would actually take love every bit of these series,even though its summarized and some stories were skipped. I love the actor who portrayed Jesus. This series would surely touch lives especially does who don't know Jesus.

A nice clean view of the Holy Book

By frosty_ice, Apr 01, 2013

I was actually excited to watch this series because the actor who portrays Jesus, Diogo Morgado is Portuguese, and I was like, finally, we have another great portuguese actor who gets to be known by the international public (the first two are Joaquim de Almeida and Daniela Ruah), and what a part he had! I really liked the way he portrayed Jesus... of course, the rest of the characters were also very well played. The idea of casting less famous actors was a good decision, because like that, you don't get too distracted.

From the Creation until the writing of the Book of Revelations, I was quite pleased to watch the series, and well, give it a 10.moreless

A fresh sreies like Vikings, but miss it!

By alminhas3434, Mar 14, 2013

The Bible 14million viewers, Vikings 4millions and dont even talk about it!!! Because its from history or what?

For my part i see the two, The Bible is nice but everyone know the story, but some part are very good, like Moises. Also Im very anxious for the Jesus part with a actor from my home town :)

Vikings is something else, a very good serie with a solid script and great acting. Mayby one of the best new show around, like Banshee you also miss.moreless

"Previously on Bible"

By xdaehak, Mar 07, 2013

Not a bad story, has potential.

Its just lacking, it just needed the producers/ directors etc from Spartacus or Game of Thrones to give it a once over and add a few touches.