The Vacation Solution

Episode Reviews (4)

Lackluster Sheldon makes for BAD TBBT episode

By SLionsCricket, Sep 15, 2015

I only watch the show for Sheldon Cooper antiques, whom I still find to be quite hilarious. This is, not of course, due to the script, but rather due to Jim Parsons incredible gift as an actor, and the degree of brilliance of his portrayal of Sheldon.

This episode lacks anything engaging from Sheldon's part and the other plot, regarding Howard and Bernadette has ZERO appeal. Berneadette is ONE OF THE WORST THINGS TO HAPPEN TO THIS ONCE GOOD SHOW!

I cannot fathom why Penny told Howard that he is the luckiest guy to have Bearnedette as a girlfriend. There is no chemistry between the two, she is simply IRRITATING and the actress Melisas Rauch has such an annoying voice. Her facial expressions are annoying, her attitude and personality are so one note and the character is so inconsistently written that there is LITTLE that is appealing about the show.

Penny once great, is now transformed into more of a cliche and Amy offers VERY LITTLE to the show. She too is annoying, albeit with some occassional funny moments.

This episode is not too good.moreless

Sheldon is forced to use his vacation time and Bernadette's father wants her to make Howard sign a pre-nup

By tigerdude22, Feb 16, 2012

Forced to use his vacation time, Sheldon dabbles in biology in Amy's lab. Bernadette reveals to the girls that her father wants her to make Howard sign a pre-nup. I thought that this was a good episode of "The Big Bang Theory". I like this episode but it was lacking the execution and the whole premise of both storylines. Both storylines in this episode were good/decent/average. The episode was getting boring after a while in both plots and Bernadette continues to annoy me in this episode. I really can't see how Howard loves Bernadette but oh well, "Love is blind" so yeah. There were some parts that cracked me up though but I can't remember them at this moment. I did get some very good laughs. Humor-wise, it was superb.... plot-wise, it was just good/decent/average. Overall, this was a good episode of "The Big Bang Theory" but it could have been better though. 7.5/10moreless

it's becoming predictable

By nnvvaa, Feb 11, 2012

TBBT is becoming a bit predictable... although the jokes in this episode were better than in previous ones, the characters have become too much themselves. Leonard self-defeating attitude united with his somehow angry response to many things imply either the character is running out of gas or the actor is tired... the physics and science jokes have evaporated and even if people didn't understand them they were a part of the story before. Anyway, the series is not bad yet but is not shinny anymore.moreless

Another episode exploiting Sheldon

By RoshanGeorge, Feb 10, 2012

Sheldon is forced to take a vacation..

A fun episode about Sheldon's personality...Theres nothing new ,but the jokes were better than previous ones..Although the Howard subplot could have been longer ,it was wrapped up too quickly..The writers must give a chance to other characters rather than go the easy way and show Sheldon's neurotic behaviors...