The Bill Cunningham Show

Terrible
2.5

Your guests

By annroyer739, Jun 17, 2014

When are you going to control three guests speaking all at the same time? You can't hear a word they're saying and this happens every day of the week. Very boring topics and typical of zero control over them. And quit telling them one at a time because they never listen to a word you say. Springer is better only because he doesn't gaf and lets them go at it.

Is this guy still on TV? Why?

By Monalisjack, Jun 02, 2014

I agree he is the most boring and annoying host. Worst than Bethanny. He thinks he's "hip" using what the urban language of his guest. Can't control his guests. Send him back to radio. Can we start a petition to get him off?

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!!!

By liz25, May 28, 2014

This is one of the worst reality talk shows I have ever seen and I watch a LOT of television! The sound of his voice goes through you like a knife. He has NO control of his guests. is it with his always getting on his knees???? Who does that??? Just an awful bottom feeder type of show. It should be taken off the air.

Stupid Show

By coreyandcoronda, May 20, 2014

Unless I skip shows every now and then, I see nothing on this show but black people. As if other races don't have issues. You'd think he'd want to mix it up a little. He needs to be on his own show. Oh dumb idiot. Worse show ever! Even Jerry Springer have all races. He makes blacks look so uneducated, dumb and stupid. I know I'm not the only one who noticed this. I hope his show gets cancelled, sued or both.moreless

The worst show on TV

By Sonar, May 06, 2014

This is by far the worst show with the worst host I've ever had the misfortune to tune in on.

Willy spends most of his time on his knees with his hands clasped in front of him as if he's in prayer with absolutely no control over his screaming guests who no one can understand.

If ever a show needed cancellation, it's this one. Too bad there's no minus rating

Sponsors take heed. I for one will NOT purchase any of your products as long as you sponsor this poor excuse of so-called entertainment.moreless

Tired of Black Foolishness on Trash Shows.

By tiastorm79, May 05, 2014

You can't find any race that would come national tv and make fools out of themselves and appearing as the most stupidest people on earth on such a wide scale as black people. And don't realize or care how the world sees them as a race, then when called out on the BS, it racist. Like other races, good black folks are having to separate themselves from the buffoons that embarrass themselves daily. Its like a whole new race of ignorant , uncivilized people have evolved in the last couple generations of the breakdown of family. Either they don't know, or don't care that they are being exploited. Bill Cosby should be the guest counselor so he could say what others refuse to say.moreless

RACIST AND DISRESPECTFUL

By NECHELLE35, Apr 23, 2014

I have tried very hard to like the show, but the turn-off for me has been the way he has chosen to use the term "BABY-DADDY". Ebonics is not very becoming on him. I am very disappointed that he is making fun of his guest right in their faces. I am in agreement with you JeNNx3x6x11 he does treat his guest with the utmost disrespect. He does not have any empathy for the very real and painful situations that these people are bringing to his show. I thought Jerry Springer was bad, but at least Jerry does pretend to have empathy. When having conversations with my colleagues, we all agree that he comes across as an uncaring and racist person. Unbelievable!moreless

Absolute garbage!

By raidervick, Apr 11, 2014

I can't even get past the previews this show is so horrible. Why anyone would want to watch this mindless garbage is beyond me. Isn't there a more worthy show to put as a replacement for this time slot? I can think of many! Also below my comment they wouldn't let me post unless I gave a rating for the show. I put in one but its more like 0-

Most ineffective talk show host EVER

By JeNNx3x6x11, Jan 28, 2014

I have never in my life watched a talk show as bad as The Bill Cunningham Show. What upsets me the most is that people bring extremely serious, and life altering issues to this show, and receive absolutely NO helpful advice! Bill makes light of incredibly painful issues, and you can visibly watch how he laughs at these people and exploits them. The guests come on, and you don't even know what the problem is half the time because he allows them to scream at each other for minutes on end with no attempt to control the situation. When you look at a show like where they truly try to help people, and dig to the root cause of the issues, it makes a show like this look extremely irresponsible, sensationalized, and exploitative. Clearly Bill is no but he could at least create a system where the guests speak effectively, and try to come to the beginning of a real solution. I just witnessed him say to a guest "Okay, so your mom beat you with an extension cord, she just said shes sorry so why don't you accept her apology and we all move on!". Even the guest was baffled as she turned to look at him and had to pathetically remind HIM that forgiveness is a process. He does the same thing each show. He lets everyone scream and talk over each other, then he gets on his knees and starts holding hands with people telling them to either apologize to someone or forgive them, and then even though not a damn thing has been resolved he expects them to just live happily ever after because he forced them into disingenuous apologies. If he wants to conduct such a painfully ridiculous show than he shouldn't have people on there with serious sexual abuse issues, or domestic abuse etc. This show has really bothered and offended me for a long time, and I am relieved to see that many other people feel the same way. Serious changes need to be made in order for this show to be effective in what it claims to do. Sadly I don't think Bill is ever going to be able to provide even the smallest iota of helpful change. As long as he has decent ratings, and his checks keep coming, I highly doubt he cares what the ramifications are for his guests.moreless

Love his show

By jenniferstancik, Jan 02, 2014

I think out of all the tv talk shows host, Bill is the BEST, he loves and believes in God, and I think he truly takes each guess into his heart and prays for them. I think he does great job controlling his guess.

Load More Reviews