The Bill Cunningham Show

Terrible
2.7

RACIST AND DISRESPECTFUL

By NECHELLE35, Yesterday

I have tried very hard to like the show, but the turn-off for me has been the way he has chosen to use the term "BABY-DADDY". Ebonics is not very becoming on him. I am very disappointed that he is making fun of his guest right in their faces. I am in agreement with you JeNNx3x6x11 he does treat his guest with the utmost disrespect. He does not have any empathy for the very real and painful situations that these people are bringing to his show. I thought Jerry Springer was bad, but at least Jerry does pretend to have empathy. When having conversations with my colleagues, we all agree that he comes across as an uncaring and racist person. Unbelievable!moreless

Absolute garbage!

By raidervick, Apr 11, 2014

I can't even get past the previews this show is so horrible. Why anyone would want to watch this mindless garbage is beyond me. Isn't there a more worthy show to put as a replacement for this time slot? I can think of many! Also below my comment they wouldn't let me post unless I gave a rating for the show. I put in one but its more like 0-

Most ineffective talk show host EVER

By JeNNx3x6x11, Jan 28, 2014

I have never in my life watched a talk show as bad as The Bill Cunningham Show. What upsets me the most is that people bring extremely serious, and life altering issues to this show, and receive absolutely NO helpful advice! Bill makes light of incredibly painful issues, and you can visibly watch how he laughs at these people and exploits them. The guests come on, and you don't even know what the problem is half the time because he allows them to scream at each other for minutes on end with no attempt to control the situation. When you look at a show like where they truly try to help people, and dig to the root cause of the issues, it makes a show like this look extremely irresponsible, sensationalized, and exploitative. Clearly Bill is no but he could at least create a system where the guests speak effectively, and try to come to the beginning of a real solution. I just witnessed him say to a guest "Okay, so your mom beat you with an extension cord, she just said shes sorry so why don't you accept her apology and we all move on!". Even the guest was baffled as she turned to look at him and had to pathetically remind HIM that forgiveness is a process. He does the same thing each show. He lets everyone scream and talk over each other, then he gets on his knees and starts holding hands with people telling them to either apologize to someone or forgive them, and then even though not a damn thing has been resolved he expects them to just live happily ever after because he forced them into disingenuous apologies. If he wants to conduct such a painfully ridiculous show than he shouldn't have people on there with serious sexual abuse issues, or domestic abuse etc. This show has really bothered and offended me for a long time, and I am relieved to see that many other people feel the same way. Serious changes need to be made in order for this show to be effective in what it claims to do. Sadly I don't think Bill is ever going to be able to provide even the smallest iota of helpful change. As long as he has decent ratings, and his checks keep coming, I highly doubt he cares what the ramifications are for his guests.moreless

Love his show

By jenniferstancik, Jan 02, 2014

I think out of all the tv talk shows host, Bill is the BEST, he loves and believes in God, and I think he truly takes each guess into his heart and prays for them. I think he does great job controlling his guess.

How is he on tv?

By msttbrown, Nov 15, 2013

I happened to see the Bill Cunningham show today, and he's the worst tv talk show host I ever witnessed. He constantly interrupts guests with a grating irritating voice. He jumps on the floor in front of them in appropriately. Has anyone ever shown him footage of himself? Probably the show could be much improved if he ever witnessed how bad he is. He needs to step back and calm down.

One of the most exploitative shows on tv

By ceciliadanaher, Oct 08, 2013

The Bill Cunningham show provides a forum for inarticulate, uneducated people to make fools of themselves. They think they are getting their moment of fame, but no one can hear them above the screaching and clapping and accusations. BC is not giving them help. He sets them up to be mocked. Unlike the guests on Dr Phil, these guests screech over eachother, unstopped. Their dramas are ongoing, and nothing changes. I feel sad for those innocent little babies with endless possibilities for ''baby They don't stand a chance.

moreless

The worst show on TV

By Sonar, Oct 07, 2013

This is by far the worst show with the worst host I've ever had the misfortune to tune in on.

Willy spends most of his time on his knees with his hands clasped in front of him as if he's in prayer with absolutely no control over his screaming guests who no one can understand.

If ever a show needed cancellation, it's this one. Too bad there's no minus rating

horrible host

By stNicole, Jul 11, 2013

The worst host on TV in the last decade. Constantly interrupts guests, prompts and leads them to answers he wants to hear and is obviously just (unsuccessfully) trying to make it as "sensational" as possible. Guests basically repeat what he suggests, so by the time they say it, we hear it twice and it no longer has any impact. LET THEM FINISH TALKING at least when they try to answer questions

Don't tie the knot with that nut

By shellyjohnson4, Jun 10, 2013

The man Kerry is from the Irish Channel in New Orleans,La and he is a nut and she should not marry him . He is abusive to women and has raped his own daughter and she has two children for him. He is not a good man at all.

Load More Reviews