No. 16: Anslo Garrick

Episode Reviews (10)

Superb

Edge of the seat stuff!

By sherriesim, Feb 17, 2014

This episode kept me on the edge of my seat throughout.

Brilliant indeed!

By amazing_race, Dec 02, 2013

This was an exceptional hour of TV as we get some intense events. A lot went down and it was all so intense. Eyes were glued to the TV!

There's simply nothing bad to say about it. It was flawless. Can't wait for the next hour - luckily it's only a 24 hour wait until the season finale's second half for us in Australia.

Unrealistic

By eugenewillys, Dec 02, 2013

The FBI must be the worst and must gullible law enforcement agency in the world. How do the bad guys get the better of them every time? This show is not very realistic in any way. All the FBI are wearing body armour but the bad guys are dropping them like flies using suppressed machine guns that fire 9mm. The body armour WILL stop this. The suppressors will change the ballistic including range, velocity and accuracy. Watching this reduces your IQ and faith in law enforcement.moreless

Brilliant Show

By stormchild69, Dec 01, 2013

So glad we get this show in the UK.

I loved this episode. It's not as good as Breaking Bad but that's my opinion. However it is certainly the best show on right now. Here's my thoughts on this think the common blood group thingy is because Ressler is Red's son as they said how rare the blood group is. Bit of a Star Wars episode iV moment a while back between Elizabeth and Ressler... I'm thinking they are brother and sister.moreless

Loved it

By TheTruePhoenix, Nov 29, 2013

Loved the episode, a few of the typical unrealistic big turn abounds, the main one for me being the bad guys start out like a bunch of SAS soliders killing everyone who moves before they even have a chance to raise their gun but at the end are being picked off by a basically rookie agent.

Overall great, the story was good, the dialogue was excellent, I don't know why people are complaining about the blood thing. He was B negative, (not AB- as listed by another reviewer) it's not really that rare... Someone with B- can also take O- blood.

Random FYI for blood:

You have to match - or +

O's can donate to anyone (universal donor) but can only accept O blood.

AB can receive blood from anyone (universal receiver) but their blood is useless to anyone else except other AB's.moreless

Oh, well.

By famous35, Nov 28, 2013

Damn! Brutal. So much for wanting to know more about Red's team.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

By loldude1, Nov 28, 2013

Red is a bad motherfucker!

Einstein was correct!

By mnementh01, Nov 27, 2013

Time really does vary but I'd postulate it's pleasure and pain that makes it so!

I simply couldn't believe how quickly 43 minutes disappeared while I was watching this episode of The Blacklist.

I've watched many shows where it's been glaringly obvious that it was going to be a two parter but not here.

When this ep ended, it was a real WTF moment for me as it had just blurred past.

Serious tension, great plot and a villain worthy of the name, with the looks to match. In his place, I to would have been keen to slaughter anyone to get to the man who did it to me.

A nice little monologue from Red that had me wondering if he might be terminally ill and was trying to tie things up before the end but hard to say.

A reviewer below has postulated that Red is in deep cover but for me he is simply one of the most evil bastards on planet Earth.

He IS a consumate crook and a cold blooded killer, to boot. Look at how he casually smothered Keen's step father the other week and calmly shot the Chinese IT guy a couple of weeks before that.

I certainly wouldn't want to get in his way, no sirree!

Given his nature, his care of Ressler was surprising, especially since Ressler had devoted so much effort to catching him in the past.

However, I do have to say the "coincidence" of both men having the pretty rare AB -ve blood group was pretty far fetched.

That aside, however, I cannot wait for next weeks episode.

One of the best shows of the past week and from me, a very very rare 9.5moreless

The most interesting show on tv now!!

By Alexialee, Nov 26, 2013

No other show can top last night episode. Hands down.

So... is Red really the criminal he seems?

By essjayar, Nov 26, 2013

Or is he in fact in deep cover, working for some government agency. Or at least deliberately courting the international blacklist in order to cut them down later?