The Brady Kids

Show Reviews (4)

Mediocre
5.9

One of the worst animation series of the 1970\\\'s/It\\\'s like watching \\\"The Archies\\\" with different names.

By GeorgeJobson, Oct 10, 2006

I saw \\\"The Brady Kids\\\" when i was a kid and I didn\\\'t get much out of that series. This cartoon should not have been made. It\\\'s the early 1970\\\'s where the Saturday morning television is dominated with one bad cartoon after another being either molded after Scooby-Doo or the Archies. And it\\\'s not shocking that it came from Filmation, the same cartoon studio as \\\"The Archies.\\\" You can see the comparsions between the Brady kids and the Archies. They sing in a bnd, they hang out at the malt shop. Which explains a cameo from Pop Tate fro the Archies. The amination is bad, so bad that it will make you turn away or change the channel. The characters had to wear the same clothes from one episode to another. Filmation isn\\\'t the cartoon studio famous for it fashion statements.I like Jan\\\'s glasses. Probaby the only good thing that came out of the series.moreless

What happened when the six Brady Kids went to a cartoon?

By Dana58, Apr 18, 2006

Greg,Marcia,Jan,Peter,Bobby and Cindy starred in this somewhat fun filled cartoon comedy based loosely on the real life counterparts.

Produced by Filmation studios, the gang had an Archie feel to it, look when they play the intraments!

The plots was somewhat funny kind of like the series itself.

The second season had no Barry WIlliams,Christopher Knight,and Maureen McCormick (Greg,Peter,and Marcia),as they didn't want to do the series,and Greg and Peter sounded different, which proberly made the series end at midseaason, with reruns from the previous season reran.It was also stated that the network wanted enough episodes to make a stint in syndication.

Anyway, a fairly decent show with those Brady kids and their friends was mainly interesting even to a Brady fan,like me.moreless

Meet 3 sisters now meet their brothers. Gregs the leader and a good man for the job... There is another boy by the name of Peter the youngest one is Bobby...

By FileChick, Jun 23, 2005

Cartoon version of my favorite sitcom of all time.... Loved the theme song .....Hated the stupid cartoonish fake stuff such as moptop and ping and pong the Pandas.....Not many people remember the cartoon because it was on such a short time and it wasn't very good but for kids like myself anything with the Brady Bunch was kewl.