The Carrie Diaries

Show Reviews (43)

Great

Kinda Outta Luck

By atitkosblogos, Mar 23, 2014

Well, even though the series has a quite good background if we are talking about clothes, decorations and music (yeah and Sophia Robb is playing very well) there are still pieces that missing from the series. Some characters are cheesy as their monologues throughout some episodes. It's kind of a Spring quilty pleasure for the twenty somethings'.

A recycled teenager

By Snewps, Feb 26, 2014

It would be a shame not to have a season 3 of this series, even though I had to watch it on line I've contacted the terrestrial television channel that screened Sex and the City and asked them to get hold of it.

To not have another season would leave it up in the air with no real ending it should finish with the transition of Carrie to Carrie the journalist that would be a brilliant place to end so that it could finish with the first episode of Sex and the Citymoreless

DON'T CANCEL THE SHOOOOWW!!

By LannaRawrr, Feb 17, 2014

Pleaaseeeeee don't cancel the show 'cus it's theee beest shooow eveeer!!!! We want the 3rd seasonnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

an adorable one to reminisce SATC!! So waiting for one more season!!

By agnes1987, Feb 08, 2014

Even though the story is before it was sex and before the city, but it actually tells people why or what would have probably led us to who we are now. Never underestimate the show and story, we actually appreciate and love it very much!

COME BACK!!

By jenlewin, Oct 03, 2013

Is this show coming back or is it over?? I miss it!

I Want The Show Back

By aliasims731, Jul 03, 2013

Please do not cancel the show I'm begging you. I really like Carrie Diares the show teaches you a lot of things about rasons why I want the show back is because I want to see what things and the characters love this show can't wait to see the next season.

Witty lines form Carrie and delicious to watch!

By DreamingTheCity, Jun 07, 2013

I didn't want to watch the show at first because I had a feeling it might get canceled but when I got the news that it had been renewed I started o watch immediately!!! and I have to say I LOVE the show. You know how SATC is super witty and delicious to watch? well, definitely expect that on carrie diaries! Its such a fun show, the only thing I hated was her little sister, all her stories and her lines and her bad acting are just obnoxious. It has the feeling os SATC, but of course very teenage-y, I just LOVED it, and I cant wait for SEASON 2!!! which by the way SPOILER ALERT will have samantha jones and sanford!!!! i'm so exicted!moreless

DON'T CANCEL PLEASE!!!!

By mandysocal, May 22, 2013

I LOVE this show!!!! Please don't cancel, it is my favorite show... it is so interesting and just right for teens pleaseeeee don't cancel!!! <3 <3 <3

BEST SHOW EVER!

By loveitalllol, Apr 22, 2013

oh my god! this is just amazing the plot, settings and especially the characters! i lovelovelovelove it!!! PLEASE DONT CANCEL!

Load More Reviews