The Chew

Fair
6.6

is Carla going gray

By chriscarnavale, An hour ago

don't think Carla's hair flatters her aged her about 30 years .. also maybe Mario can afford expensive ingredients but most of us can;t get $1,000 truffles and he just shaves them all over counter and floor very disrespectful towards the ingredient.... the incredible amount of salt used would damage the health of even a healthy person ..... heard Mario bailing like he did on Foodnetwork ..... they should think of having a different guest host each week maybe breathe some life back into what has become a pretty predictable show only watch once in awhile now compared to of time too loud does Michael have hearing problems that he shouts all the timemoreless

Great Show BUT......

By brencute5, Feb 20, 2015

There's somthing about Mario that make's me feel he is a racist, maybe it's the way he interupts Carla all the time or maybe he just lacks compassion, I'm not sure. Mario seems mean.

low carb recipes

By dotsites, Feb 19, 2015

I watch your show every day but wish you would do a week of easy no carb recipes for us who are trying to loss our winter weight.

can't get nuts over nuts

By funb, Feb 11, 2015

i watch your show all the time, i am also allergic to nuts, can u guys try to do more subs for nuts... it is awful when you cannot eat alot of foods that contain peanuts, like marzipan, a lot of middle eastern foods, i could u help me plzzz

Only yesterday

By estonj, Feb 11, 2015

Love your show....... my son does too. We love your opinions and cooking. But I am feeing like you guys are leaning toward sexual expressions instead of cooking and fun. Yesterdays show disappointed me. Young men dressed in bunny suits expressing homosexual innuendoes? What's next topless go go girls sitting on peoples laps? (not ***phobic, just saying that's what I saw)

salt i am salt free diet

By MINISTERFROMHELL, Feb 10, 2015

how about a show w/o salt?

everything must go show

By fluffymamie, Feb 08, 2015

After watching a lot of food show where all the best chefs in the world to avoid cross contamination or transmission of germs, will use a utensil once and throw away in the sink. I cannot understand why you Mario use a spoon, put it in your mouth to taste, use it again in the same dish and that dish was for everyone to taste. A real chef would not use the same spoon twice that was put in their mouth to taste a common plate. Are you really a chef? or claim to be a chef?

moreless

Childrens Birthday At School

By frackiam1, Feb 06, 2015

I love the Chew and watch it every day! Celebrating the children's birthday can be healthy and does not have to be full of sugar. How about a simple recipe the kids will love that is healthy! For example kids love peanut butter so here is a simple healthy recipe they will go crazy for and it is healthy. Even adults love it.

Low Cal Peanut Butter Balls

8 Tbl peanut butter

1 - 2 cups of Total 100 calorie cereal (General Mills)

1/4 cup of honey

Directions:

Mix together all the ingredients and form into balls. Place in an airtight container and refregerate until ready to eat. Store in the refrigerator.

So simple and so good!

moreless

The Chef

By buddah, Feb 01, 2015

I love all the chefs on the show and love Clinton and Michael's personalities the most they are a joy to watch,.. Carla makes delicious deserts and Mario is a great chef but comes across like a mister know it all and his recipes do not fit with a normal persons day to day lifestyle. Daphne is just there... nothing to offer and is getting more annoying as each show goes on, please let her go and get someone that actually will bring something to the table . Everyone there has some sort of experience and she does not ( Dad having a show on ABC does not count) .. just my opinion !moreless

Best cooking and entertainment show!

By patblanco5, Jan 29, 2015

These five people have made one of the best day time shows around! I have watched them since the first episode and the chemistry between these guys is what makes the show so much fun. They have the best guests and silly games! I learn something new about cooking all the time from this show. Keep up the good work!

Load More Reviews