The Chronicle

Show Reviews (4)

Good

Read all about it - "EXCELLENT show axed well before it's time!"

By Jaykeson, Feb 06, 2011

Being a fan of shows such as: Supernatural, Amazing Stories, The Twilight Zone, Angel and Buffy The Vampire Slayer - of course I liked this show as well. In fact, this was a show that I never missed.

This series was set at a tabloid newspaper - and involved strange occurrences such as: UFOs, ghosts and even a dead celebrity, "Elvis Presley". One of the main characters was also "half man - half pig".

I really disliked that this show ended on a cliffhanger - the FBI tried to shut down the place down! - looks like they succeeded, because this show was never to be heard of again. (For crying out loud!!)moreless

Why was this cancelled?

By BaylorPinoy, Oct 22, 2005

This show was bought from NBC and made such a ratings success on the Sci-fi channel that it caused Sci-fi to buy more episodes, only to cancel it at a cliffhanger. It was like Lois & Clark meet the early years of The X-Files. Another moronic decision on Sci-Fi Channel’s part. Where is Crossing Over With John Edwards and that dream interpreters show now?

It was great!

By BeachfrontGlass, Oct 01, 2005

I loved this show. It was odd and weird, but it had character and characters who were interesting. It was a unique spin on the now overplayed genre of conspiracy to hide what goes bump in the night. The tabloid was terrific and the idea of making the stories true was inspired. The cast fit the show and it was a shame that it got cancelled. If it was on now it would probably be a hit and be raved about by critics overwhelmed with the deluge of new crappy sci-fi-ish shows that have come out this season. The End.moreless