The Dr. Oz Show

Fair
6.9

Ozzed Out!

By jadedragon3024l, Yesterday

What's with the people who's on the stage with Dr. Oz lately? They seem so greedy - just taking supplements or whatever they are talking about without Dr Oz offering it to them. Makes it terrible to watch.

this!

By jujube22, Aug 16, 2014

Stop the silly games! Please!! The props are ridiculous ! . All taking up time we could be learning more valuable info

On health matter!! I only watch the show after I record it now so I can fast forward on these parts and get to the important info!!! I know others do it too that I have talked am not alone I not a game a medical info

Dr. Oz fall tv time slot???

By dauzzo, Aug 09, 2014

i live in norman, oklahoma and want to know with the change-ups at ABC what time and what channel will Dr. Oz be on? thanks!

a new pill

By lindajmcdonald1, Jul 02, 2014

most legit pain needs a pain pill , you would be surprised what pain can destroy.... most pain pill junkies are that way before they needed pain control. us that use this pain control respect and do not abuse. DRS.. control the amount given and how long. an addictive personality will always abuse any mind altering substance to escape the real reason for their dependence. I am not defending nor saying you are wrong, but give some of us some integrity ,please. oh by the way your site surprised me to have an ad condoning BLU electronic Omoreless

Dr Oz show

By DianePietrusz, Jun 19, 2014

I try to tune in to Dr Oz to learn something, but after a few minutes, I can't stand it and have to change the channel. Am I the only one who is turned off my his moronic props and demonstrations?. Does he think we don't get what he is talking about unless he has screaming people play game show quizzes?. The show where he and an uncomfortable female audience member crawled thru the large 'colon' took the cake.

banana cooked with peel

By francesverna1, Jun 08, 2014

A recent show you had the advantage of a cooked banana with its peel

I been feeling lite headed

By DeniseMaygard3044, Dec 25, 2013

Is it cause of being stress or blood presure high?

No more Lower Back Pain!

By terrasdad, Nov 10, 2013

How do I relay a cure for stopping my lower back pain and it works. Last five months No More Pain.

No joke this works.

Nice Show

By rjdirect, Oct 28, 2013

Great picturization

The Land Downunder.

By waz2003, Oct 17, 2013

There are many people who love to drink milk, some even replace water for milk as it taste better. so if some drinks more than 2 litres of milk a day is that a bad think.

Load More Reviews