Action Packed / Smarty Pants

Episode Reviews (8)

Great

*Sniff* Back when you looked forward to watching these episodes...

By aaguilarumana, Sep 14, 2013

Action Packed is probably my favorite of all in Season 2. It's funny, upbeat, and fresh! The pacing is good too.

Best episode ever and my favorite

By Donald99, Mar 06, 2008

I thought this episode was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very goodmoreless

Excellent episode that I liked.

By dumb_person1, May 11, 2007

This episode was a good one and I truly enjoyed seeing many parts of it.

I liked the way Timmy played the Crash Nebula game because it looked cool and also the way A.J kept talking in the telephone and Timmy didn't turn the phone off was really funny and I enjoyed that part of the episode.

Another thing that was funny about the episode was the way the other school was named Snerd. Also the competition was tough and Timmy forgot about everything and that part didn't ended up good. But the way they won over the other school was great and it should be that way.

Also the other episode was also good and the way the world was like a live-action movie was great and it was one of the best episodes in the series without a doubt. The way Timmy challenged those ninjas was a very good fight.

In the other part Jorgen was the main villain of the live-action movie and wanted the power of all the fairies in the world to become more powerful, in which that wasn't a very good part but atleast it was fun seeing Timmy fighting against him for the first time was cool. The way Jorgen's cat attacked him in the face was funny and was a pretty good part in the episode.

In conclusion for being a great episode I give it a 9.4 superb rating for my review.moreless

good episode

By envy2000, Jun 13, 2006

In action packed Timmy life's is all boring and everything is the same so after watching a action movie he wishes that his life was like a action movie. But then Cosmo and Wanda get kid or should i say fariynapped by Jorgen Von Strangle who is the bad guy in the movie. Jorgen's plan is that he wants to capture all the fairies in the world and take away there powers to make himself more powerful. His plan works but Timmy still defeats him and wishes things back to normal.

In smarty pants Timmy is tired of A.J. get A's and him getting F's so he wishes himself smart and impresses everyone in class. The principal comes and offers time frist chair in the up coming brain o thon and gives A.J the second chair. At the compatiton when Timmy answers he forgets what he is going to say and gets a timeout. He reliazes that he can't use his wish in a compotiton thats cheating. So he switches chairs with A.J. and win the brain o thon.moreless

Timmy looks so cute with five o'clock shadow!

By pink2006, May 13, 2006

Timmy's life was so boring, that he wishes for it to be more like an action movie. When he wakes up, not only is his room and everything very high-tech, but he has five o'clock shadow. His mom and dad dress like spies, and act like them too.

Later that day, when Timmy is at school, Cosmo and Wanda get fairy-napped and it's up to Timmy to rescue them. Turns out that Jorgen took them to steal of their powers and become even more powerful. Timmy ends up defeating him with the help of Jorgen's cat who jumps to his face and scratches him.

Timmy then wishes for everything to be back to normal (when not?).moreless

Bad episode.

By jim1029, Apr 17, 2006

To start off, let me say this was not my favorite episode of Fairly OddParents. I think it could have been a lot better. One annoying thing is that if you see the title "Smarty Pants," you know what the episode is about before you even see it. Timmy wishes he was realy smart, but something goes wrong. Action Packed was really stupid, too. Timmy should have been smart enough to not make that wish. And Jorgen has enough power. He would lose power over all fairies if they turned into dust. Silly.

All in all, not a very good job done by the Fairly OddParents crew. Two thumbs down.moreless

Very good.

By Inuyashadude101, Feb 10, 2006

In Action Packed, Timmy wishes that his life were like an action movie. But in every action movie, everyone knows that there are good guys and bad guys, and that's exactly what occurs in his life. Jorgen von Villian takes away all fairies so he can be super strong, but not if Timmy can stop it! Timmy must get past Jorgen, reverse the fairy control, and wish his life back to normal.

In Smarty Pants, Timmy wishes that he knew everything. But when he is suggested to be in the Brainathon with AJ, Da Rules take away his ability to know everything. But thanks to Timmy and AJ's little talk backstage, AJ's the brains and Timmy's the speed. But when it comes to the tiebreaker, 99 - 99, AJ is stumped on a Crash Nebula question, but thanks to Speed, they managed to win the trophy.moreless