The Flintstones

Show Reviews (98)

Great

I Yabba-Dabba-Doo Love This Show!!!! Whoever hates it, have no taste in television.

By bautistakenrick856, Jan 17, 2015

I just really love The Flintstones! One of the bests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Cotton Candy, The Flintstones Is Mostly Little Substance And A Lot Of Air

By JaneKnight, May 16, 2014

I used to watch The Flintstones as a kid but, after having watched The Simpsons and The Jetsons for much of my adult life, the humor of this stone age cartoon has gone stale. Even Three Stooges shorts are more enjoyable...

Maybe too adult for me

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Few ep (04)

CLASSIC!

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

CLASSIC JUST CLASSIC!

Another Classic memory that will last for a lifetime.

By HotWheelsdude, Jan 20, 2013

This show is almost perfect. The only issue I have to address is Bam-Bam's Hair. Why is the hair white? I feel like he is a old man. Everything else is excellent and cool. 98/100 Awesome.

My favorite cartoon of my childhood

By gracielove, Nov 09, 2012

Love it.GREAT!

the most ridiculous and overrated show ever!

By CristinaMccan, Jun 01, 2012

I once saw this at school and I hated this and I still hate this.People are trying to copy from the Roman times and I hate shows that involve history and I really hate history.Great thing its canceled and its so overrated.

Great for family and kids!

By T_VFan, May 01, 2012

This ideal family goes on adventures in their cavemen outfits, and encounters dinosaurs and more! The graphics are great, the characters are classics for a reason because of they're remarkable voiceovers, silly atittudes, and come on, who can really forget Wilma and Fred?!

Wilma and Betty

By tcwjra, Apr 02, 2012

When I was little I had a Fred,Barney,Pebbles,Bam Bam and Dino set too bad they never had Betty and Wilma. The Bam Bam one came with a drinking straw and a cup I still have the cup.

Load More Reviews