The Siege

Episode Reviews (7)

Great

The Siege

By TrueTvWatcher, Feb 24, 2013

The Siege was a phenomenal episode of The Following. I really enjoyed watching because there was ba lot of great character growth and plot development. It was fun watching the events unfold and seeing the stakes be raised higher. I liked how everything played out and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!

Not the Best episode

By llama612, Feb 21, 2013

I see a few fan reviews saying how this is a good episode. All I can think is how can people not see how bad it was? This is another episode proving just how dumb the characters in it are and how dumb the overall story is. It all relied on Oliva not turning around and telling the FBI everything he just said to her and she wouldn't have got in trouble for it because lawyers are allowed to inform police about impending crimes and Carols messages were obviously going to set them in motion. People will say oh but Carol sent someone after her last time she didn't help him so now she is scared for her life, sure she might be but she knows the legal system and knows the FBI would protect her and it's obvious helping Carol is just making things worst so the most obvious choice is to tell the FBI everything including what happened to her so they can hurry up and catch everyone and her information would help do that. Seriously the only way this show works and makes sense is if it turns out all the characters have some sort of brain damage which would explain why they make the stupidest moves possible.moreless

best epsiode yet

By angeland8, Feb 20, 2013

I almost had a heart attack, but this episode was great! The kid is terrific, and children are always so annoying in tv-shows! But Joey is great! He is smart, he is now whining all the time. Well, of cours Claire did this stupid thing. As much as she trusts Ryan and the feds, she wants to see her son. I suppose she'd prefer to see him whatever it takes to sitting somewhere safe and waiting. But yeah, that was so stupid.moreless

Getting Better?

By MollyHolzschl, Feb 19, 2013

I'm hanging in for now. The Siege dropped a lot of its bad use of Poe and just focused on the actual characters. I even liked Bacon better in his role (which I have not been impressed with at all knowing how wonderfully interesting an actor he can be) this episode. I'm giving it a 7 for optimism. Let's see how the next episode goes.

The Following.

By Dec1964, Feb 19, 2013

Olivia now i know why you did what you did, but Hank is dead now, better episode than last week's. Clair why did you do what you did, you know these are all physco's & you get in the car with one & that woman in the basement, she mite as well have screamed Ryan is here. Very exciting episode, absolutely loved it. What a way to end an episode. Thumbs Up.

the siege