Great

Some problems fixed, others remained

By SLionsCricket, Dec 31, 2012

One major issue with Part 1 of this clip show were the actual clips from previous episodes. They went on far, far, far too long that it distracted and annoyed and bored me from the actual episode itself. The problem was mainly the one from the second episode where Will takes Ashley to a pawn shop. That went on for a good 3-4 minutes. I mean, seriously???

There are some of those problems which are continued here but there was a nice little twist at the end. I am happy to say that this half isn't as bad as the first half as the clips were shortened and more of the actual episode was shown.

There still wasn't much to laugh at in this episode as the clips did feel forced but Will had more purpose in this half of the clip show

moreless

Part 2

By Lostindharma, Dec 16, 2011

I think that Part 2 was slightly better then Part one. Like with the first part, there were too many flashbacks. Especially this early in the season. The "stories" that Will and Carlton told the girl were typical over blown stories you see in sitcoms. I liked seeing all of the guest stars in Will's story. Another part that I liked to see was Viv signing really getting into the songs. It was a part I never saw before. It was unusual seeing the girl choose Carlton over Will. But with Carlton's luck he choose a crazy women. Will had a great costume and Cindy's costume was great. A nice episode with some laughs.moreless

The second part to the episode takes place at Hillarys hollween party

By tvlover89, Jul 22, 2006

This was a good way to end this two part episode, I loved the ending how Carltons date turned out to be using him only so she could rob the banks blind and Then Will's Date shows up "Cindralla" and will says "your prince is in effect baby"

A really enjoyed this episode, it felt a bit short for me but it was still funny and silly. I also thought how Will come dressed to the party with all the purple pinstrip suite with the matching hat and oversize glass's yeah he was rocking it.

Well, Fresh prince hardly ever dissappoints me so this was another great episode.moreless

Someday Your Prince Will Be In Effect (2)

By jimbo_001, Apr 09, 2006

This episode is much better than the first part except the flashbacks which still seemed forced in, but the fake ones were quite good, though Will lying about all his close personal famous friends went on far too long.

The unexpected twist that she chose Carlton and then the twist at the end where it turns out she was a kleptomaniac (the only person to go on a date with Carlton turns out to be mentally deranged) were very good parts in the episode.

The whole Cinderella thing was fairly funny but absurd and doesn’t really work with the show’s context.

Will’s scary story is a great way to end the episode and overall, this is one episode that I don’t regret watching.moreless