Show Reviews (71)

Great

A&E Sucks

By Nodonz, 56 minutes ago

I realise I am a little late to the party but I only just started watching Glades this year, after it was cancelled. I have really enjoyed the show and can't believe it ended like that. At least give us a Glades Special just to wrap things up. Callie and Carlos save Jim. FDLE catches the shooter. Jim and Callie get their wedding and most importantly all the Glades fans live happily ever after!!!!

Trust me - I know what I'm doing!

By bipity, 18 hours ago

(worst series ending since Sledge Hammer)

One of the few shows I watched in real time (most get recorded for later binge-watching IF they survive a season). Not too deep or dark - it would have been a perfect fit on USA (and maybe still could be - Satisfaction and several other USA shows are clearly "on the cusp" so could be some holes to fill)...

By JanEardley, Jul 18, 2014

With all the junk reality shows, I can't believe you would cancel a really good show like The Glades. Excellent plots, clever writing, super chemistry between characters. Who is making these stupid choices?

By barbaramontague9, Jun 28, 2014

I can't believe you're going to end this show. I love it. I love the characters. A little bit of everything, comedy, romance, excitement. I know eventually you will bring it back. Can't wait!!!!

Please bring it back

By denasmaturin, Jun 26, 2014

I have loved watching The Glades. I really do want to see what happens with Jim and Callie. Please continue the series for one more season.

Glades

By Jeadan, May 24, 2014

Why would a network be so stupid to cancel one of its best shows. I have watched Glades from the very beginning have been looking forward to watching it all year. I truly hope USA or Fox or another network picks it up. Truly a ratings winner. I and 2.5 million people will be waiting for its return. A&E this was a true blunder on your part.

Excellent show, horrible network

By fauxcount, May 09, 2014

I can't believe they cancelled one of the better shows on the air, and keep all the "reality" ones instead. BIG mistake. A&E just lost a loyal viewer.

WHY?????????

By eileenrose55, Mar 14, 2014

Why would you cancel a popular show like this. I loved watching A&E, thought it was a great station, Fell in love with THE GLADES from the very first show. I promise you tho, if THE GLADES does not come back with Session 5, and let us the loyal fans know what happened to Jim, ETC I will no longer watch your station and I promise that there are millions of other fans that will feel and do the same.

moreless

This is stupid

By IvailoShindar, Dec 26, 2013

this is very stupid to leave this show like that. t least make one or two final series for fans who like this show.

What the HELL

By kristenboyd378, Dec 18, 2013

There is no way you can leave the show like that, Does Jim Die or not, does he an Cali get married, I know for me I never missed an episode and couldn't wait till they got married, Please bring the show back, even if its just a conclusion episode, all the fans have a right to know !!!!!!!!

Load More Reviews