Blanche Delivers

By PatrickTritsc, Feb 13, 2014

i love Rose's St Olaf Stories they were so funny

Rebecca goes into labor.

By tvFanatic2008, Oct 10, 2006

I loved the whole gang going to the birthing place and seeing Rose wear those ankle bands. It was very funny. I also thought it was great the heart-to-heart that Dorothy and Sophia had in the hospital waiting room. I also liked the baby ending when Blanche and Rebecca admire the baby. A very good season six episode.

I like the first Rebecca better.

By NoriNice, Sep 04, 2006

I suppose I can never get used to the Rebecca switch. I really liked the actress who played the first, full-figured Rebecca. The new one is too skinny and the feminist rhetoric gets old. I would have much preferred a follow-up with "Rebecca 1" after she dumps the loser, Jerry, and settles back into life in the US. I also thought Blanche wanting to put her on a diet was cute.

A true trendsetter. . .

By hobermandob, Jul 17, 2005

This episode tells us about A.I. About how a woman can raise a child on her own, without the help of a man. It proves to America that women can make it on their own. And Blanche finds it hard to deal with considering the way she was brought up. However, in the end, as always, mother and daughter love each other again.