Brotherly Love

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

Season 3, Episode 8.

By Wanted23, Apr 03, 2009

This episode had a good plot. I didn't get to see a lot of it. I forgot why. But I did like the concept of this episode.

Blanche makes a move at Ted, Stan's brother, the minute she learns he's a neurosurgeon. She is furious when she discovers Ted is interested in is Dorothy.--- I liked this storyline. It was very interesting to see Stan's brother and to see Dorothy "in a relationship" with him. I can't believe how he ended up using her though. That was sad, but I liked how she embarrassed him.

Rose suffers from insomnia. --- OK plot. Didn't catch too much of it.moreless

What would you call this, a testimonial?

By readysetgo88, Aug 18, 2008

This episode is a kind of hidden highlight of the third season. It's very well written, the type of episode where every other line is good for a great laugh. The scenes between Blanche and Ted are very funny and well done, first when she's picking him up and again when she's trying to seduce him and Rose and Sophia keep interrupting. Great comedy right there! Another small but hilarious scene is when Sophia is trying to convince Rose that she's given her a sleeping potion and is really going to hit her on the head... "I don't feel anything, when's it going to hit me??" The scene at the dance club between Dorothy, Ted and Stan is also very amusing. One thing I never understood though... if Ted is impotent, what is he going to do with the stewardess that he's flying to Acapulco?moreless

Stan's brother returns and he and Dorothy have a fling.

By tvFanatic2008, Oct 10, 2006

I liked this episode a lot, especially the part where Dorothy and Blanche go back and forth at each other, and they call each other such names as "slut," "trash." This was a very funny episode. I liked the part where Dorothy learned that Ted just wanted her to babysit and she tells the entire restaurant he's impotent. Very good episode.