Dancing in the Dark

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

'Can you believe that backstabbing slut'

By damanray, Apr 14, 2010

One of the funniest lines in this one liner packed episode. Rue Mclanahan delivers the best performance in this episode. Blanche is going through a dating slump, which brings out her superficiality brillantly.

'So long since i've been dipped'

'I'm burning off my excess sexual energy'

Rose is quite touching in this one. For the first time ever we get to see Rose self conscious and awkwards towards another person. Miles is in no-way rude to Rose, however his title as 'College Professor' and all his snotty friends cause Rose to question her capabilities. Rose is not necessarily the smartest person, however her unique brand of wisdom is what makes her such a strong willed person. Dorothy and Sophia are at their best when not involved in the Storyline and provide hilarious one-liners and zingy observations

'There really is one born every minute'

'Cabbage she feeds me, in a few seconds i could be sky riding.moreless

I really liked this episode.

By tvFanatic2008, Oct 09, 2006

What a great line when Rose calls Blanche a "backstabbing slut" right after she begged Blanche to go out with him. I felt so bad when Dorothy kept using her smarts around Niles. The night was supposed to be about Rose. Although Rose was sad for the most part of the episode, I felt for her, which made up for her lack of comic presence in this episode.