End of the Curse

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

A pivotal episode but nothing really funny happened.

By tvFanatic2008, Oct 09, 2006

A pivotal episode for Blanche's character, but nothing really funny happened. I think Blanche could have been more off the wall about the whole thing rather than use the whole "Woe is me." She should have been crazier with the entire situation and that would have made the entire episode a lot funnier than it was. The only thing I found funny was the two male minks mating at the end of the episode.

Blanche thinks she his pregnant, but finds out she is going through the change of life. The girls try to convince her otherwise in this funny heartwarming episode.

By rennosmom4ever, Apr 08, 2006

This episode not only showed us that women aren't dead after menopause, but they are sexy and vibrant. It informed a generation of women of the same, and educated just as many. I loved how the girls all gave Blanche their support and love. And Classic Blanche when the veterinarian came to check on the minks, she wasted no time in hitting on him.

I didn't like how they exploited the use of the minks to produce fur, of course it had a happy ending on the show but how many people attempted to do the same thing by watching this episode I wonder.

Great show overall.moreless

This, by far, is my favorite subplot on The Golden Girls.

By Muke100, Jul 07, 2005

In the subplot, the girls, not counting Blanche, breed minks. The conversation between Rose and Dorothy about spanish fly ALWAYS cracks me up! Rose is probably my favorite character. Her naive ways and St. Olaf stories (AHHHH!!!!) are always ridiculously hilarious! Betty White is an amazing actress. And to believe that she almost played BLANCHE!!