Hey, Look Me Over

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

Forget about the inconsistent storyline, this is just funny comedy

By damanray, May 29, 2010

Blanche you've landed on your back more times than...the American gladiators

You've been under more drunken sailors than....a nautical toilet

Two of my favourite lines that highlight Rose' frustrations at Blanche who thinks she slept with Charlie. This episode really had a lot of funny one liners that the show has really become famous for.

Dorothy wants Sophia to get a hearing aid and ends up getting one her self, which depressess Dorothy Rose to Dorothy : Beethoven was also deaf, so you'll be hearing it the way he wrote it.

Hilarious

Estelle Getty's frailness is really evident in the final season, however it doesn't limit her ability to deliver a fantastic one liner 'Don't look at me, Rose is the one going through the change. Good Season Openermoreless

Season 7, Episode 1.

By Wanted23, Aug 13, 2008

This episode is a great season opener. It is so marvelous! I'm surprised it wasn't included in the Nielson top 10, and was only at 30. Regardless, it is still good. The Blanche sleeping with Charlie storyline was pretty funny. I was a little surprised, especially by the little crucifixion reference, with Dorothy's arms out under the Christmas banner. Blanche in bed with all those things was funny, but they were just double exposures and Blanche never slept with Charlie. Dorothy needing a hearing aid was a little unexpected, but it's about time. I can't believe Bea Arthur would want to leave this masterpiece!moreless

Blanche slept with Charlie. . .or did she?

By tvFanatic2008, Oct 09, 2006

It was great to see that Blanche's initials spell BED, even though in the previous season her middle name was Marie. It was great to see that Sophia could hear better than Dorothy and that Dorothy had the hearing loss. Although this wasn't the highest rated season, it was still great.