My Brother, My Father

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Stan and Dorthy are force to pretend that they are married.

By yuki_megami, Apr 05, 2007

Sophia's brother Dorthy's Uncle Angelo comes to visit them to celebrate Dorthy and Stan Aniversary.Sophia wants her daughter and Stan,to pretend to be married just for one day for Uncle Angelo.However things doesn't end so great when everyone is stuck in the house due to an storm.For one day only even though the stormy weather was there.Dorthy tried her best to get along with Stan.However doesn't work out all too great.In the end truth are reveal Uncle Angelo learns that Dorthy and Stan,aren't married anymore now divorce.Sophia learns that her brother isn't an priest.

Uncle Angelo becomes kinda part of the series appears few times than go.moreless

Uncle Angelo comes to celebrate Dorothy and Stan's "anniversary."

By tvFanatic2008, Oct 10, 2006

I really enjoyed Blanche and Rose playing nuns and confusing Uncle Angelo especially when Blanche is holding sexy underwear. I also really enjoyed Dorothy and Stan's constant insults back and forth all the while pretending to be married. It was great in the end when they all came clean, including Uncle Angelo, who turned out to not be a priest. This was one of the better episodes of season three.