Strange Bedfellows

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Hilarious first half, although the second half does slow down a little.

By damanray, Mar 25, 2010

Okay, so the story line is somewhat far-fetched, but are we not used to Christopher Lloyd expecting us to suspend our disbelief and just laugh at the characterisation?.

The epsiode's first half really was funny. Here are few of the best one liners

Rose:'That little floozy stole Blanche's clothes'

Blanche: 'Omg they've spread my backside all over the front page'

Sophia: 'Must have been a wide angle lense'

Rose: 'Then why does it say that the explosion was so big it shattered windows in the building next door'

Dorothy: (Yelling) Rose, that's an article about an earthquake guatamala'

However, Gil possibly winning the election because he slept with Blanche, was too far fetched for me.

The ending was surprising, to say the least. Gil was once a woman.

Fav Line:

Rose to blanche about not believing her 'You should make us eat dirt, give us the silent treatment'

Dorothy: Rose, if you give us the silent treatment, I will eat dirt.moreless

The girls believe that Blanche slept with a city councilman, but then learn that it was all a lie.

By tvFanatic2008, Oct 10, 2006

I do believe this is a good episode in the sense that the girls really underestimate Blanche and don't realize that she doesn't sleep with <b>everybody</b>. Sure she enjoys the company of men, but that doesn't mean she's a common whore. I liked when it turned out that the girls were wrong and how they tried to apologize to Blanche. I thought the funniest part was the <i>Facts of Life</i> joke.