The Accurate Conception

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

A new style of humor for the show. The new writers come in and re invent the show.

By damanray, Jun 23, 2009

The show would not really reach the heights that it did in its second season but season 5 had some real gems and this is one of them. I loved the stare scene. Just this glare that they give blanche, which makes this episode so enjoyable and as we all already know no body can stare better than bea arthur. 'oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank' Sophia is brillant and in the fifth season takes on a bigger role, with more air time than in recent seasons.

Rose's story about the lazy cow is one of the funniest things i have ever heard. As i type this im laughing at the line 'You haven't seen anything until you've seen a frustrated cow'

I laugh more than the overtly enthusiastic live audience

I also loved blanche at the start with her yelling for the governess story. In this episode she learns to grow up, she realises that letting your children do what they want, and accepting their decision, is something that they have to do, so to learn in life

BRILLANT EPISODEmoreless

One of my absolute favorite episodes!

By tvFanatic2008, Oct 09, 2006

I loveed Sophia wanting to be part of the sperm story. Seeing her just going to the doctor so that she could go to the sperm bank was classic. I loved it when they were in the man's office and the girls were talking about it. I also enjoyed the "eww" moment. Very funny episode and one of my favorites.