The Custody Battle

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

Dorthy vs her sister Gloria

By yuki_megami, Apr 21, 2007

Dorthy sister Gloria comes to visit her and Sophia.When Dorthy and Sophia fought and Dorthy told her that Sophia should give her some space.When Gloria asked Sophia,if she would live in California.She said yes.Blanche is mad at Rose for taking the part as Lady Macbeth.Dorthy is upset that Sophia is moving to California.She recalls when she was little Gloria is Sophia's favorite and Dorthy wasn't.However Gloria explained things and above all that Dorthy is her favorite.

An great episode all about sister love.moreless

Gloria wants Sophia all to herself.

By tvFanatic2008, Oct 10, 2006

It was great seeing just how much Sophia means to Dorothy despite all the meddling Sophia does in her life. I didn't enjoy however, watching Blanche and Rose fight for the part in Macbeth. It had the potential to be funny, if they had done more with it. However, it was just being mentioned amongst the whole situation with Sophia and Gloria. All in all this was a good season one episode.

Rose as Lady MacBeth

By thorned_rose85, Aug 04, 2005

I had to read MacBeth in Senior English. I cannot picture sweet innocent goody two shoes rose as a vicious murderer. I think Gloria was wrong to try to bribe Sophia into coming to California. But I guess in a way Sophia is lucky as how most children fight over who is stuck taking in a n older realtive and they were fighting because they both wanted her. One thing I noticed in this episode gloria seemed a lot younger than she did in the later episode. In this one you can tell that she is younger than Dorothy but in the other one she seems older than Dorothy but that\'s just my opinion.moreless