The Hogan Family

Good
7.9

a good show

By CAPNDEL, Jun 29, 2006

this was actually a real good show. the best thing they ever did was kill off valerie harper. i have never liked the actress in any role she has ever played. it was also josh taylors first successful stint in prime time after leaving days of our lives. and it was the place we saw jason bateman grow up.

Is it me.................

By Sailormoonfan44, Sep 21, 2005

Or is this sitcom to serious it needs some laughter, but no it has to be serious all the time! I looked it up it had too many sad stuff and I dispise it! The only episode I like is "Boston Tea Party" and it is saved from an 0.1. If you wanna see something see Full House it 10 times funnier than this!

By monyak, Jul 30, 2005

Great family show from the 80's 90s. Great ensemble of actors from Valerie Harper-how dare they kill her off-to Sandy Duncan and everyone's favorite-Jason Bateman. It was one of the shows that I watched during the best time in my life-so it may be nostalgia that makes me like it so much.