The Hogan Family

Show Reviews (4)

Good
7.9

I do have another episode that I like and its my second favorite. It's an episode where Mark or Willi got stuck up in the cheminy. I couldn't remember who it was, but I like that episode. This show really keeps kids a lesson when they get into trouble.

By sfm_mjm, Nov 02, 2006

This show is one of my favorite, I have a lot of favorite shows. I do have a favorite episode on this one. It's an episode where Sandy lost her memory, she couldn't remember anything she does or said like after 3 to 5 minutes. This episode crack me up.

a good show

By CAPNDEL, Jun 29, 2006

this was actually a real good show. the best thing they ever did was kill off valerie harper. i have never liked the actress in any role she has ever played. it was also josh taylors first successful stint in prime time after leaving days of our lives. and it was the place we saw jason bateman grow up.

By monyak, Jul 30, 2005

Great family show from the 80's 90s. Great ensemble of actors from Valerie Harper-how dare they kill her off-to Sandy Duncan and everyone's favorite-Jason Bateman. It was one of the shows that I watched during the best time in my life-so it may be nostalgia that makes me like it so much.