The Hollywood Squares

Good

One I Grew Up With

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Some ep (99)

A game show that I can watch for any reason.

By BrianGriffin07, Mar 05, 2007

I remember watching this show when it was still on the air. I could get comfortable on the sofa or on my bed and see some of my favourite celebrities in the panel.

Today, I still watch it on GSN. I usually wake up to it on saturday and sunday mornings and I won't get out of bed until it's over. Some of the celebrities' humour is pretty funny and sometimes edgy. I like it though. I also watch most nights at 6pm EST and won't want to walk away unless there's a commercial.

In 10 years or more, I might still be watching this show since I like it so much. I wouldn't mind if there was a new version of the show with brand-new episodes and more celebrities appearing.

Until then, I can settle with the celebrities that were on this show 3-9 years ago.moreless

The rules sort of changed but that made it better.

By Water78, Aug 17, 2006

The new recent version mostly 2003 -2004 or just starting in 2004. Was best game 2/3 Easy pick a square disagree or agree with the celbreity if right you get the square ir wrong the openent gets the suare unless the onpenthas two suares around it to get a three in a row. I do not remember how the old rules went. But the winner at the end of the 2/3. They have 30 seconds to say disagree or agree about sopmeting about the celbrity. The amount they get right the better thaey have with getting the prize. Nine keys the bads keys go away and you have to pick ones in red.moreless

Which square will you pick?

By angelsxo, Feb 26, 2006

This is an all time classic game show. It has humor and comedy. You get to see many different stars outside of their element as character in shows, It shows us just how many others think and have fun all at the same time. It is a show that could still be running today with a whole new set of stars and contestents. It brings fun to those who play from home. It is a gameshow that withstands time. The remake didn't catch on as well as the original but it was still a great show to watch and play along with.moreless

A show where a poker face is mandatory for the panel. Celebrity's are asked a question and contestants decide if they agree or disagree.

By pianoman101010, Jul 27, 2005

This show is okay. The questions are out of the blue, and I probably would not recommend it. It gets kind of boring. Contestants have a 50/50 chance of answering correctly, so they don't even necessarally have to know the answer. You can check it out, people have different oppinions. But mine is that it's not that great.