The Insider

Show Reviews (23)

Fair

A train wreck of a show!,

By Chipshot007, Feb 18, 2015

This show is a terrIble waste of time! If you are interested in watching want to be journalists kissing celebrity butt, then this is the show to watch! The entire crew should just pucker up, and well you know... They want to a insure a future interView by celebs!

Deborah Norville

By Tikiten, Feb 03, 2015

Deborah Norville is great, but is she having some problems lately? She somtimes looks like she didn't get enough sleep and they try to cover it with makeup and it turns out making her look ill.

rude reporter

By lindadrenning, Dec 04, 2014

Very insensitive. You mentioned a victoria's secret, at 5 ft 10 inch an amazon. How rude.

The Insider

By marimb, Nov 26, 2014

I just heard Michael Yo said as a black man when he is stopped by the police the first thing that goes thru his mind if FEAR??? Well, I want him to explain to me what his point is because I am a white female and when I get stopped (I've been stopped twice) I feel fear too, fear of the unknown, did I do something wrong, is something wrong etc.

Louie Louie

By ralphsarlay, Oct 30, 2014

Your web page does not show Louie does not list him as cast member. We watch insider now instead of Louie's old program .

horrible show

By gregguess71, Aug 20, 2014

Occasionally I accidently flip to this program and immediately I am reminded why I never watch it rank ametures pathetic.

Beautiful J Lo???

By dea_984, Mar 15, 2014

Your show on Thursday or Friday where you showed Jennifer Lopez's new song/video... you all kept repeating the statement about how "beautiful" she is; OF COURSE she's beautiful, compare her now pictures to pic's of her when she first started out. She was attractive then but she apparently decided some surgery would net her lots more money via commercials, modeling, etc; which it has but let's be honest this is augmented beauty, not natural and ANYONE with her income can become beautiful. There's also the expensive make-up, hair care, nannies for the kids to free up her time and personal trainers she can afford and has the time to invest in as normal, working women with families can't.moreless

Boycott Walart,Foodnetwork and any other network who bashes a person for something so long ago.

By Kit4ahillbill, Jun 27, 2013

I heardd the foolishness of whats going on with Paula Deen and I can not believe that everyone is falling for this what she used the N word EONS have comidian who used it like yesterday and do they loose thier contracts for they a matter of fact people laugh at their jokes with how much flat out racism? Get will do anything in my power to make it my business to boycott every store and every network that is backing this sttupid Deen is just like everyone else,she is a human being who makes mistakes and what she says in the privacy of her own hoe is her own business PERIOD.....moreless

Kevin Frazier and the commericials are the biggest issues with the show...

By PrettyinPink, Jun 01, 2013

Once in awhile we all like to be updated on what's going on in the Hollywood scene. The show itself follows a news anchor style format with the anchors giving all the buzz and adding their two cents to the information as well. I haven't much issue with the format or the buzz but I cannot stand Kevin Fraizer! He is one of the most awkward, annoying, and creepy-ish TV anchors I've ever watched.

For example, if something is obviously funny he will act so awkward, like he can't handle the humor, and try to say something to boot and he just ends up ruining the moment. He also has a slight air of haughtiness and an undercurrent of creepiness that I just can't describe. He should be replaced or given a smaller role on the show. The program would get 2 more points from me if he was gone.

There are also WAY too many commercials and unnecessary suspense for the smallest of stories.moreless

Load More Reviews