Superb

This episode is my favorite of all times there is no other episode better than when Jamie marry Fancy

By tgpsoldier55, Feb 03, 2007

bdbv bvb cbbvbvbj vbvhbv bvhj b bhbbh bhb hbh bh bh bh njh g b hb bh b hg gvg vg vg vh bhb h hgg vg fc dx dc gb hbjn j nhb gv fc f b hnj mk m ,l , k n hbg vfcfc c d g bh njn jj ij h yg tgft fv bhn jn j b b b g gg b gb v fvh b bh gvcff cc vhj h jv gv cf gchg vb bj hjv ghcv fc gv bnkj lk njhjb gyvcf cvhb kjn jn b yvy cvyg bj b vgv cfmoreless

The song was so cool.

By odoilily, Apr 26, 2006

The song was very moving and i really loved it. It was very cool when he came to the wedding with the police. it was also funny when they took Uncle Junior away. I just loved it so much. O and i just loved fancy outfit. it was so beautiful. E-40 was also funny.The show was funny. It was one of the most memorable episodes that i have ever watched. on tv.

By emjacobs, Mar 11, 2006

I was watch the Jamie Foxx DVD and I hear him sing this song about his soon to be wife, Fancy. I was so moved and touched by this song, I now want to use it for my wedding in July 2006. Thank you Jamie for writing this song. It completely discribes the relationship that me and my fiance share.

this is jus a great show. I love the way Jamie and Fancy got married.This was a beautiful wedding.

By sexystar4eva, Oct 22, 2005

This was one of my favorite show. I have watched The Jamie Foxx Show for a while now and every time I watch it I am happy for this show. Jamie and Fancy were meant to be together and on this episode they finally got married. Jamie sang a pretty song 2 Fancy. I love this episode. Jamie and Fancy was so beautiful together.

It was so awsome and heartfelt I loved it, it made me cry.

By nee_sigel, Jul 31, 2005

I haven't seen a happily ever after quite like that. And the song that Jamie sang was the icing on the cake. It was spectacular. It was so awsome and heartfelt I loved it, it made me cry. I want my wedding to be just like that. I want to go all the way, the wedding dress the song everything from top to bottom.