The Jerry Springer Show

Fair
6.2

The Jerry Springer Show

By jamescnevers, May 09, 2014

I watch The Jerry Springer Show Every consider it MULCH for my BRAIN.

The Jersy Shore show of the 1990s, only trashier

By Raven77, Nov 20, 2013

I cant belive anyone could look at this show and say they have pride watching this. This.. this... show gives talk shows a bad name and all it does is put people in misery in the end. I also heard on wikipedia it was one of the worst shows of all time so it baffles me how it`s so popular and has been running this long.

Audience

By Tx_Ms, Apr 10, 2013

The audience is the greatest entertainment of the whole show and I really would like for them to be able to express themselves longer. Just having a few questions from them (or sometimes none) just doesn't make the show worth watching. Why does Jerry offer final thoughts also? No one that appears on his show really listens to him, they really could care less. Please let the audience become more involved than you have been doing.

People Are Stupid

By brittany1093, Jan 18, 2013

the jerry springer show is very fake ... people are stupid if though other wise ... in some cases half of it true but i know this because i was on it and they pay you to go on lol the whole thing was a lie i had a script and people are thinking its true... you actually think alll these people would put their personal business on live tv for everyone in their home town to judge them .... no i mean i dont know anyone that fucking stupid this show is not real lmaomoreless

A BIG FAN OF YOUR SHOW

By CHRISTINA245, Oct 25, 2012

JERRY I LOVE UR SHOW I WATCH U FROM MORNING UNTIL U COME BACK ON AT 2:00AM U ARE TOO FUNNY KEEY UP THE GOOD WORK NO MATTER WHAT ANY ONE SAYS UR SHOW IS THE BEST:)

Ring Master2

By KristineBouga, Aug 13, 2012

Jerry i would love for you to make another movie. Of course you know it has to be RINGMASTER2.The first movie is hallarious i just watched it the other day . please PLEASE PLEASE make another. THANK YOU

If you want drama, you got it!

By T_VFan, Apr 30, 2012

This show to me, is about hype, energy, and DRAMA. It gets old, people lie, people are disgusting, and Jerry has to deal with these people everyday. He does change a few lives here and there, but I think this show is a big turn off as a viewer. Sad, but true, the world has so many issues. This talk show is more like a scream show because the people that go on here don't even listen to Jerry. Weird.

My favourite show on US TV

By RobertaHellfo, Feb 24, 2012

I'm from Belgium and I think US television is the best in the world! You should see the boring stuff we have on Belgian television, or European television in general. It completely PALES in comparison the grandness that is American television.

Jerry Springer Show, Maury Show, Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mathis, Steve Wilkos Show, The People's Court, Dr. Phil...and many more, they are a vital part of my life. Entertainment like no other.

People who hate on the Jerry Springer Show for any reason besides the fact that it's getting stale, are in my opinion completely "butthurt" as they call it. They think that the people on this show represent all Americans, and that really makes me laugh! Come on people! It's just a show! Entertainment! Ever heard of fun? If you don't like it then go watch some boring documentaries or whatever.

One thing I do have to say though: As much as I love Jerry Springer, I have to say that the way he hosts his show in the last couple of seasons is getting very routinely and stale. You can always hear him say: "What's going on?" "Do you feel a little bit bad?" "OK, so what's gonna happen here?" "Why are you still together when he's cheating on you?" BECAUSE I LOVE HIM JAJAJA "We'll be right back."

The introductions and the final thoughts he obviously reads from a teleprompter.

And that's about it really...I feel that he should put in some more effort into hosting his own show, because it does feel like the guests do all the work and Jerry basically just stands there.

Plus I agree with some people that the previous seasons from the mid-2000's were a LOT more fun to watch, it was a total freakshow circus. Waaay sleazier. Waaay better produced. Now I feel the show is very toned down...

Other than that, I love this show. I love coming home from work and sitting down, watching the latest Jerry Springer Show episode.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't really care that some people don't like it, because obviously it's not going anywhere. The new seasons keep coming, people keep watching it, and I love it!

JERRY JERRY JERRY!moreless

WARNING: Avoid this show at all cost!

By zvyozdnayapyl, Dec 11, 2011

This is absolutely the worst show I have ever seen in my entire life. It is completely and utterly horrid. I seriously have a deep hatred to this show, all that scumbag Jerry springer does is bringing in those poor idiotic losers who are sitting there being humiliated on national TV. They don't know what's best for themselves whatsoever, and this idiot completely takes advantage of them to lift big ratings? Give me a freaking break! This show is nothing but a journey to hell. Jerry is just stupid and a bogus jerk who should be locked up in jail and they should throw away the key. This man is a piece of garbage, a sleazeball, a schister and everything else in between. He is also a left-wing, Bush-hating megalomaniac who should never have been a dogcatcher, much less the mayor of Cincinnati. How can people be so stupid?moreless

Jerry Jerry Jerry

By NathanRoth, Oct 16, 2011

the biggest thing to happen on trash tv and the funniest thing to happen on trash tv. a show that is as low class. people who call this mindless dribble should really develop a sense of humor.funny a several ocasions with stupid imbred families, pregnant 10 year old in the audience and a fat lesbian plus midgets with no legs that has to a circus act right. Jerry is the best and funny at what he does exposing white trash on his show with humorous punch line.i love this and all of it trashy humor and bad topic jerry keep doing what your doingmoreless

Load More Reviews