Jetsons: The Movie

Episode Reviews (3)

Good
7.8

I know I haven't seen this movie, but what I do know is this movie is the series finale of The Jetsons.

By bautistakenrick856, Jun 16, 2015

Due to the deaths of George O'Hanlon, Penny Singleton and of course Mel Blanc, this movie is the ending of The Jetsons. The Jetsons will always be good, along with: The Flintstones, Scooby-Doo and The Smurfs. I'm real sad that The Jetsons ended after this movie. It may have ended unexpectedly, but at least it will always be one of the most memorable.

By mastab13, Mar 21, 2008

"The Jetsons Movie"

George is promoted to vice-president of Spacely's outer space asteroid mining facility where he moves the family as he begins his new job in space. They're not too thrilled as they have to move away from home from their friends. But the family meet new friends and robots to ease things along. As for George, his new position leads to jeopardy as the mining facility is repeatedly sabotaged. But the reason for this may lead to more danger if the mining works aren't stopped.

This changed everything I felt about The Jetsons! The animation was beautifully done. A little ruff in the outline, but nicely done. The Jetsons are legendary and will forever be a 10/10.moreless