Solar Snoops

Episode Reviews (1)

Great

This is possibly the best Jetsons episode ever! It's filled with action,suspense,and gender humor all the episode! This is a must watch for everyone. Are there any pictures/videos of this episodes? Please share, we'd all be very happy.

By MMLEgends, Jun 26, 2005

This episode is different than the other episodes because it involves George dressing up as a woman. Georgina Jetstream (The name he uses) is a totally different person.

Apperance: She is hot. Each accessory she has on is a spy gadget. She couldn't recognize if she was George if you didn't watch the first half of the episode. The first time I watched this episode I only saw the last half of the show. I was impressed by the decision to put her in.I thought she would make a good (female) main character for the show. Then the wig fell off....

Attitude: She has an attitude. When Cogswell invited her to dinner she asked "Isn't this unfair to your wife" in a sly voice. She is very funny. But the scariest thing is "she" uses sex appeal until "she" gets what "she" wants. Uhhh

Georgina could replace George anyday!!moreless