The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones

Episode Reviews (3)

Superb

Geweldig als ik zou kunnen zien!

By Ellenstijn, Dec 29, 2012

Help?

The Space Age and the Stone Age come together when Elroy's time machine brings his futuristic family to Bedrock.

By mastab13, Mar 21, 2008

"The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones"

The Space Age and the Stone Age come together when Elroy's time machine brings his futuristic family to Bedrock as the Jetsons meet the Rubbles and the Flintstones, leading to a grand adventure in two eras. BRAVO!!! This changed everything I felt about The Jetsons and The Flintstones! The animation was beautifully done. A little ruff in the outline, but nicely done. Well put together William Hannah and Joseph Barbera( a.k.a "Hannah-Barbera" )!!! Best cross over ever of the "Hannah-Barbera" cartoons. Bravo!! Hurrah!! Bravo again!!

The Jetsons/The Flintstones are legendary and will forever be a 10/10 in my book.moreless

When Elroy's time machine takes the Jetsons back to the Stone Ages and the Flintstones' era, two worlds collide resulting in the adventure of all-times (literally).

By EddyBob15, May 28, 2007

This is one of Hanna-Barbera's all time classics. The two families that made history meet for the first time. I was very young when I first saw this film, but I really enjoyed it. I really didn't understand the plot back then, but what I saw gave me an idea of what was happening. After a few years, I finally managed to understand what was happening, and that helped me enjoy the film even more. I found the jokes where the families had to adjust to the times they were stuck in funny. I really enjoyed the scene where they chased Cosmo's robotic canine. But my favorite part of the movie was at the end when the Flintstones thought they were stuck in the Space Age for good, but miraculously were able to go home in their car. After bidding adieu to their new friends, the Flintstones return to Bedrock with Fred yelling his famous catchphrase "Yabba-Dabba-Doo!". A perfect ending if you ask me.moreless