Four Play

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

Doug starts hanging out with Kelly, and Deacon starts hanging out with Carrie; Arthur gives some advice.

By ParkPlace2623, May 17, 2008

This episode was so hilarious. I really liked the end when Doug went into another theater with that stranger, and Carrie told the man to come closer. It was so funny. I especially liked Arthur in this episode. He was just too funny. I liked when everybody was doing the opposite of his advice, so then Arthur tricked the lady into doing the wrong thing and she got fired. She said that she couldn't pay the rent and will be living on the street. Then Arthur said that she hurt his feelings, and that they were even now. It was so funny. This episode is definitely a series classic.moreless

By Alias2001, Feb 15, 2007

This episode was so hilarious. I really liked the end when Doug went into another theater with that stranger, and Carrie told the man to come closer. It was so funny. I especially liked Arthur in this episode. He was just too funny. I liked when everybody was doing the opposite of his advice, so then Arthur tricked the lady into doing the wrong thing and she got fired. She said that she couldn't pay the rent and will be living on the street. Then Arthur said that she hurt his feelings, and that they were even now. It was so funny. This episode is definately a series classic.moreless

A couple of laugh-out-loud moments!

By captain_stable, Aug 12, 2006

I got in from work today, flicked on the TV and this episode was just starting. I was planning on making something to eat, but this was too funny. The situation never went too far over the top to make it silly - which is one of the reasons I like this show. They can take a joke so far, then stop it before it gets stupid.

I can relate to Doug, because I am so much like him (or so my wife tells me) and some of the things he says were just great.

The Art sub-plot was a tad weak and predictable, but the pay-off at the end of the episode with Carrie on the kart means I can forgive them.

Well recomended!moreless

Very good episode!!

By crazyandi, May 03, 2006

Hey dudes, this was huge. I kinda felt like in a episode of wife swap! Great written and well performed. We get to know that Arthur worked for 2 weeks or less at the sesame street and had a fight with a big yellow bird whose name should remain unknown.

Kelly and Doug make up a funny couple which you will never see on the streets in real life, I guess. As they were fighting about the beer and Doug threw down his jacket I kinda swollowed my ice tea! That's the Doug I know, my man!

And one more time you can see what a good father he will be if Carrie and he will ever have one by their own.

To say it with a quote of an old episode, a song written by Doug: "Doug and Carry, Doug and Carry, Doug and Carry..."

So long, crazyandi.moreless